X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Torrejoven Hotel

Hello
    I have never been to Torrevieja before and am trying to find the location of a specific hotel. It is called the 'Torrejoven Hotel' and by my understanding has a large 'H' outside it.

A few maps have shown the hotel in different places, does anyone have a good map showing exactly where the hotel is?

I understand the hotel is the the Urbanization del Rocio, so even a map with this area labelled would be useful.

The main problem I have is the maps provided by Google Maps and such are too dated to show the recent developments in the area.

Thanks

torrejoven hotel

hi, the torrejoven hotel is easy to find, you past torrevieja on the cartagena road, n332, and you will hit a rounabout, the hotel is on the left, as you have said, you can,t miss the big H. the area is more punta prima, i would say, nick

Comentario

torrejoven hotel

It does come under the Punta Prima place name, (it's on the outskirts of Torrevieja) as Nicholas said, very easy to find. Family of ours stayed there and found it OK, very good for the beach and shops, very close to the bus stop and OK for the bars/restaurants.

Comentario

thanks to the both of you!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Chrisdee Ver Mensaje
          It does come under the Punta Prima place name, (it's on the outskirts of Torrevieja) as Nicholas said, very easy to find. Family of ours stayed there and found it OK, very good for the beach and shops, very close to the bus stop and OK for the bars/restaurants.
          And roundabout girls

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por simmy Ver Mensaje
            And roundabout girls
            Good job we don't have them in Wolverhampton ( on the roundabout! )

Comentario

There's a photo of the Punta Prima roundabout the hotel is on at Punta Prima shops, bars, cafes and restaurants on the main N332 road
              Better one at Punta Marina Commercial Centre Punta Prima
              Editado por última vez por Gill_Bell; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2624-gill_bell en , 10:30:08.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Gill_Bell Ver Mensaje
                There's a photo of the Punta Prima roundabout the hotel is on at Punta Prima shops, bars, cafes and restaurants on the main N332 road
                Better one at Punta Marina Commercial Centre Punta Prima
                When we drove past the hotel the other night, it's not a big H that is illuminated it's now a big I, think they need to replace some bulbs!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Chrisdee Ver Mensaje
                  When we drove past the hotel the other night, it's not a big H that is illuminated it's now a big I, think they need to replace some bulbs!
                  I think they don't understand the consept. But I like it.

Comentario

I stayed there when I came to sign for my apartment in February this year. Everything was fine as long as you don't eat the food

Comentario

Forget about Google Maps and download Online Maps (part of Microsoft).
                      Then follow the instructions given above and when you get to the roundabout switch to "birdseye view" and you can see the hotel in all it's glory. (Home in and you can even make out the name on the roof)

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por RickT Ver Mensaje
                        Forget about Google Maps and download Online Maps (part of Microsoft).
                        Then follow the instructions given above and when you get to the roundabout switch to "birdseye view" and you can see the hotel in all it's glory. (Home in and you can even make out the name on the roof)
                        The link does not work it just takes you to a site to search for maps

Comentario

In my address bar for the site I have Web browser and Live Maps are incompatible but last time I typed it in it automatically changed it to the link on my first posting. Stupid computer! Hope it works better this time.

Comentario

Curses, it's changed it again! try "maps.live" with "www." in front of it and ".com" after it. How tortuous is that?
                            Rick.

Comentario

But worth it - great Bird's Eye views

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X