• Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Originalmente publicado por tangobrian Ver Mensaje
    I have found strip poker quite a good substitute ????????//
    When we get good at it we are going to ask the girls to play !!!!!!!!!!!!11

Comentario

• TV for freebie - broadband

Those with broadband access - Google for 'Zatoo' then download the programme - will give you around twenty channels for free, BBC1,2,3, News, ITV1 and some other ITV Channels, Eurnews and DW. Quality is good with any sort of decent Broadband speed, no snags or catches and most importantly NO CHARGES.

Note though, there are no regional variations, you get London news and regions.

HTH a bit, use it here in Edinburgh when the Mrs wants to watch summat else to myself.

Mel

Comentario

• Them Installers!!

Heard today that the kenya health department put out a call for leaches
        (Something to do with blood letting ) 25 telvision installers applied!!!!!

No tv so on a diet another way to loose a few pound

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por tangobrian Ver Mensaje
          When we get good at it we are going to ask the girls to play !!!!!!!!!!!!11
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Good one. Mental image... GO AWAY!!!

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por mel Ver Mensaje
            Those with broadband access - Google for 'Zatoo' then download the programme - will give you around twenty channels for free, BBC1,2,3, News, ITV1 and some other ITV Channels, Eurnews and DW. Quality is good with any sort of decent Broadband speed, no snags or catches and most importantly NO CHARGES.

HTH a bit, use it here in Edinburgh when the Mrs wants to watch summat else to myself.

Mel
            Forget it. All you get here in Spain is a load of rubbish. Click on TV Channels and you will be told what channels are available in Spain in English. 8 in all. No BBC, ITV or anything remotely like.
            Editado por última vez por Jaycee 61; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/1549-jaycee-61 en , 19:45:12.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por mel Ver Mensaje

Mel
              Mel, here in Torrevieja I can't get many channels

Wendy x

Comentario

• Zattoo will only allow you to watch the channels of the country you are in

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por jonno Ver Mensaje
                  Zattoo will only allow you to watch the channels of the country you are in
                  Thank you.

Wendy x

Comentario

• What I said basically.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por Wendy Nesbeth Ver Mensaje
                      Thank you.

Wendy x
                      Originalmente publicado por mel Ver Mensaje

Mel
                      I found this on another forum, seems you need to fool the programe into thinking you are in UK!

Here is a Uk proxy I use to watch I player ect.... please use it with Firefox (http://www.getfirefox.com).
                      To put proxy in Firefox.
                      Go to tools<options< advanced tab<network tab<conexion configuration
                      Then click 3rd option Proxy HTTP Put 213.253.169.130 Port 808 the accept
                      then go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer

if at first it dosent work just keep reloading page untill it does

Regards
                      Matthew

Comentario

• I am very thick , so could you be patient with me , when I go into firefox where do I find the tools option to even start thanx

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por jacksan Ver Mensaje
                          I am very thick , so could you be patient with me , when I go into firefox where do I find the tools option to even start thanx
                          When firefox opens you will see along the top the menu's ie
                          File,Edit,View,History,Bookmarks,Tools,Help

Go to tools then options then advanced tab then network tab then Settings
                          Then click 3rd option Proxy HTTP Put in 213.253.169.130 Port 808 then click ok.

Comentario

• Don't knock it until you have tried it

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por Chrisdee Ver Mensaje
                              Torresat were in Iceland this morning touting for an extra bit of business, they were doing very well too. 2 girls giving out advice and leaflets, never short of people enquiring. No, I don't know what the offers were, I didn't stop to see. Was tempted to but didn't want to join the queue.
                              As a final nail in the coffin. Having today driven past the Telmicro office at La Marina all the LNB's have been taken off all of the Sat Dishes, with the cables cut and this only means one thing. They will not be broadcasting for a long time, if ever. RIP Telmicro with our money

Comentario

• My near neighbours have denounced Telmicro and have taken me to the Civil Guard and I have also denounced them for accepting money for something they were not legally providing. My neighbours and I are now attempting to claim on the household insurance. I have also bought a second hand dish and box and had it fitted all for 100 euros. I can get news channels, about 6-8 film channels, music and cartoons for the children. I am happy with that. No more TV/Con companies ever again !

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X