Telmicro Levante

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Now stamp your foot and take your bat & ball and bugger off home!
    Honestly, these jocks think they rule the whole world.
    Any more and I´ll report you to Miss - Get you at playtime!
    posted by 'Warrior'

A not untypical racist comment full of insulting innuendo.

Television programme - 'Top Gear' - is that about clothing and fashion ? I have never heard of it.
    Editado por última vez por Mick94; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2707-mick94 en , 13:55:12.

Comentario

• Why can't a thread about Telmicro Levante be about Telmicro Levante instead of a mega bitch match? FYI - Guardia Officers have sawn off all Telmicro transmitters 'n' stuff off the roof of the building in La Siesta. It aint coming back on. That's all I need to know.

2nd point:
      Stop moaning you miserable tosspots (skytvinspain especially[Edit - and learn how to spell or at least google it if you are unsure - Sawheelee - gimp]).
      Editado por última vez por wheresmytvffs?; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2751-wheresmytvffs en , 15:19:11.

Comentario

• [SIZE="7"]BIG SAW then???

Comentario

• Regarding this company:

SKY TV IN SPAIN | SATELLITE TV SPAIN | FREE VIEW AND SKY HD | ALICANTE | TORREVIEJA | MURCIA

promoted on this website by a poster identifying as: ' skytvinspain ' .

My report submitted to the Civil Guard/Policia National via their online denuncia service has today been forwarded to the Policia Judicial for their attention.

I have today telephoned BSkyB regarding this company and seeking their comment on its website and contants and was asked to place details in writing and to forward my message to Sky. I have done this.

Noting this company charges 1,199 Euro for Sky, BBC, ITV and other channel access, I would add that I am not stating here that the business operates unlawfully but that I have reported them for the purposes to seeking the truth regarding their legality and licensing arrangements.
          Editado por última vez por Mick94; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2707-mick94 en , 19:08:42.

Comentario

• Would you be kind enough to post your real name and contact details here, so that the thousands of customers, effected by your crusade can come round and thankyou personally for all your efforts.

It does not concern me in any way, but I do feel for the people who could lose there service because of your interference.

I bet the next thing you will be doing, is reporting individual people with receptors on there roof, perhaps your a "Spy for Sky".
            Editado por última vez por jacksan; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2538-jacksan en , 20:11:23.

Comentario

• Could always set up a website with the domain - skytvspyinspain.com

It is available, I have checked...

Comentario

• Would you post your contact details on an internet forum 'Jacksan' ? Like the idea about being a Sky Spy though. I might put that thought to them and see what rates they offer. I could then donate the proceedings to charity.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por Mick94 Ver Mensaje
                  Would you post your contact details on an internet forum 'Jacksan' ? Like the idea about being a Sky Spy though. I might put that thought to them and see what rates they offer. I could then donate the proceedings to charity.
                  LOL. If sky Paid anyone to do it, you should buy lottery tickets. Because if you are so lucky that sky decides to pay you for losing revenue, you probably will win even more money on euromillion, then you can donate some serious dosh

Comentario

Would you post your contact details on an internet forum 'Jacksan' ? Like the idea about being a Sky Spy though. I might put that thought to them and see what rates they offer. I could then donate the proceedings to charity.

TOSSER!!!!

Comentario

• Seriously, I think that is a good idea and I have put it to Sky. After all, take away the drug addicts and you have no dealers. Take away those who aid and abet unlawful TV services and you have no unlawful TV. No, I think the idea is a runner. Thanks for suggesting it.

No idea what the term Tosser means. I would have said wanker. You shouldn'y do it at your age though.

Comentario

• bad news for you mick94!!!!!!!!

a little warning for you ,WATCH YOUR BACK !!!!! you might just upset the wrong people who think spainish tv is awful . when you bought your house did you slide the now famous envolope over the table to the noteory .and registered your house at a cheaper price for tax puposes if so you can not be a sky spy as you already have bent the rules

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por wheresmytvffs? Ver Mensaje
                          Why can't a thread about Telmicro Levante be about Telmicro Levante instead of a mega bitch match? FYI - Guardia Officers have sawn off all Telmicro transmitters 'n' stuff off the roof of the building in La Siesta. It aint coming back on. That's all I need to know.

2nd point:
                          Stop moaning you miserable tosspots (skytvinspain especially[Edit - and learn how to spell or at least google it if you are unsure - Sawheelee - gimp]).
                          RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!
                          i am sat here looking at the telmicro distribution unit in La Siesta. hate to dissapoint you........ it's all intact. sure youre not Mick 94 in disguise ????sh** stirring

Comentario

• mick94

it might be me, but if everyone who has a complete dislike to mick94, ignores him and stops goading him, then maybe things will get back to normality, i live with a scot, born and bred there, and can honestly say she is no way like mick94{who we all know is from up north by the way he talks} and neither are all the scottish people that i know, however theres always one exception to the rule. now back to telmicro, if they have told sol productions that they are back next tuesday, why then have they not placed this on their website, that way people that have been loyal, would not be contacting these forums and complaining.

Comentario

• I actually declined to pass over the brown envelope in order to underdeclare the value of my house purchase. Everyone was surprised but when I asked them to whose benefit tax evasion was, they were forced to admit it was their own. My most recent property as with the ones previously, was purchased on fully declared money and on a properly declared valuation. And where did all the under the table dealings that so many ex-pats participated in get these property developers - well despite all of your money that they placed in their back pockets, they still went bankrupt. The list of them is endless. And where dod assisting them get you, a house of less value, or variable value, which is difficult to sell whatever value.

There is no need to lead an illegal lifestyle here or any where else. I never have and I never will. People may not like me for it but so be it. I have plenty of friends here and at home who agree with me and who act in just the same sort of way.

If those of you out there want to lead shabby lives, ducking and diving, paying out for TV services that may or may not be provided and lining the pockets of criminals then go ahead but don't moan when you get caught out.

I have fond memories of Hamilton, my home town. I would give anything to get back there but I am trapped here in the subdued property market. I am a proud Scotsman and believe in democratic change for my homeland. It is happening whether people here like it or not so learn to live with it !

I am one of millions of Scots who believe in change and who support a party which offers it. If you had the opportunity of better health care and old age provision, would you not take it ?

I was hoping to be home and registered for the 2010 independence referendum. I wanted to be there for that moment of history. I may not be now but I shall return home eventually. There I shall be the same as here. Paying my way in a lawful manner and seeking to highlight rogues and criminals who leech on the weakest in the community.

I have never and will never support underhanded behaviour nor condone it in any way. I have never lost money to fly by nights ever and I don't suppose I will now at this stage in my life.
                              Editado por última vez por Mick94; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2707-mick94 en , 12:48:45.

Comentario

Regarding this company:

SKY TV IN SPAIN | SATELLITE TV SPAIN | FREE VIEW AND SKY HD | ALICANTE | TORREVIEJA | MURCIA

promoted on this website by a poster identifying as: ' skytvinspain ' .

My report submitted to the Civil Guard/Policia National via their online denuncia service has today been forwarded to the Policia Judicial for their attention.

I have today telephoned BSkyB regarding this company and seeking their comment on its website and contants and was asked to place details in writing and to forward my message to Sky. I have done this.

Noting this company charges 1,199 Euro for Sky, BBC, ITV and other channel access, I would add that I am not stating here that the business operates unlawfully but that I have reported them for the purposes to seeking the truth regarding their legality and licensing arrangements.
                                Ya Boo! I´m telling on you............................!!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X