Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Originalmente publicado por Mick94 Ver Mensaje
    I actually declined to pass over the brown envelope in order to underdeclare the value of my house purchase. Everyone was surprised but when I asked them to whose benefit tax evasion was, they were forced to admit it was their own. My most recent property as with the ones previously, was purchased on fully declared money and on a properly declared valuation. And where did all the under the table dealings that so many ex-pats participated in get these property developers - well despite all of your money that they placed in their back pockets, they still went bankrupt. The list of them is endless. And where dod assisting them get you, a house of less value, or variable value, which is difficult to sell whatever value.

There is no need to lead an illegal lifestyle here or any where else. I never have and I never will. People may not like me for it but so be it. I have plenty of friends here and at home who agree with me and who act in just the same sort of way.

If those of you out there want to lead shabby lives, ducking and diving, paying out for TV services that may or may not be provided and lining the pockets of criminals then go ahead but don't moan when you get caught out.

I have fond memories of Hamilton, my home town. I would give anything to get back there but I am trapped here in the subdued property market. I am a proud Scotsman and believe in democratic change for my homeland. It is happening whether people here like it or not so learn to live with it !

I am one of millions of Scots who believe in change and who support a party which offers it. If you had the opportunity of better health care and old age provision, would you not take it ?

I was hoping to be home and registered for the 2010 independence referendum. I wanted to be there for that moment of history. I may not be now but I shall return home eventually. There I shall be the same as here. Paying my way in a lawful manner and seeking to highlight rogues and criminals who leech on the weakest in the community.

I have never and will never support underhanded behaviour nor condone it in any way. I have never lost money to fly by nights ever and I don't suppose I will now at this stage in my life.
    Pompous Prig

Comentario

• I am one of those who reads these sites and never writes on them. I'm going to make an exception just this once.

Mick94, I agree with everything you have said. I would just leave these losers get on with it mate. They are probably all ex cons anyway. If they want to live grotty little lives, watching their grotty little dodgy TV and doing their grotty little deals in their grot bars, leave 'em get on with it. It'll catch up with them in the end - just like it did with their dodgy deal with Telmicro. I laugh when you even bother to put right people who are so stupid as to part with hundreds for what - a blank screen. They deserve it.

Glad I wasn't the only one who refused any 'cash' deals at the notary !!!!
      It does take them back though and is worth the fun of just seeing their faces.

I shan't say any more but watch the little Englanders chew on that one ! it'll be worth it just reading.

Comentario

• FOR MICK 94

I though Scotland all ready had a Patron Saint, are you looking to become one.

Comentario

• I don't know about losers, Scooby, just people who have been misled and who have a lemming like tendency to follow without making any attempt to enquire, question or research.

In reply to the last poster, well my father was a Presbyterian Minister !

Comentario

• mick 94, in a way i have to agree with some of the things you have said, however unlike you i am not racist to my fellow countrymen, wether they live in scotland, wales or northern ireland, IM ENGLISH, no IM BRITISH and damn proud of it, like yourself and many others we came here for a better life, both for us and our son,{who wasnt getting the education back in england,but who now can speak 3 languages, well four if you count scottish} but like you and others found that life is just the same wherever you go, no jobs, lack of money and people willing to take advantage whatever the nationality, but you stick with it, and if you cant then you pack up and move on. and a little thing like selling your house shouldnt stop you from doing what you want to do in life. i get the impression you dislike us english, because we are just that,typical english, but what about the typical spanish,germans,swedish the list is endless,do you have the same distrust and dislike for these people who live here, because if you do is it not time to move on and sod everyone else, and let them live the way they have choosen to live instead of insulting people with your intelligence

Comentario

• saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhh!!!! saint mick you are saving us ALL!! have you ever been ripped off or have you never left your house ??. can you guide us to the tv light ? & can you help before 19-30 as i will be going out to a dodgie bar and ruining my life again ( till tommorow that is)
              please help
              Editado por última vez por gazza; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/835-gazza en , 16:34:53.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por Scooby Ver Mensaje
                I am one of those who reads these sites and never writes on them. I'm going to make an exception just this once.

Mick94, I agree with everything you have said. I would just leave these losers get on with it mate. They are probably all ex cons anyway. If they want to live grotty little lives, watching their grotty little dodgy TV and doing their grotty little deals in their grot bars, leave 'em get on with it. It'll catch up with them in the end - just like it did with their dodgy deal with Telmicro. I laugh when you even bother to put right people who are so stupid as to part with hundreds for what - a blank screen. They deserve it.

Glad I wasn't the only one who refused any 'cash' deals at the notary !!!!
                It does take them back though and is worth the fun of just seeing their faces.

I shan't say any more but watch the little Englanders chew on that one ! it'll be worth it just reading.
                The pomposity of these jocks just beggars belief!
                I think Mick94 must have his Academicals in a twist and as for you Scooby - a racist sweaty sock whatever next?

Comentario

• Please specify where racism has occurred in any of my postings whilst being aware of the insults that have been thrown at me.

Comentario

• Grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por Chrisdee Ver Mensaje
                      Grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.
                      lol, good one. at least it made me chuckle.

Comentario

• I thought this thread was about Telmicro Levante. Silly me!

Readers come to this thread to read about Telmicro. That seems reasonable to me.

They do not come here to read people slagging off the English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish or anyone else.

Please do not use this thread for your own political platform. Start a thread of your own.

That way, people who want to read about Television in Torrevieja do not have to wade through your political opinions which have no connection with the thread title.

Comentario

• I shall post no more. Good luck with your struggles.

Comentario

• TV

Just checking in on this forum to see if any news on TV situation.
                            How can something like a discusson on TV turn so nasty.
                            TM like the other earlier re-broadcasters were providing a service that was not readily available back in the last decade, they were not criminals or rogues, just a couple of blokes who saw an opening to make money. It was a civil offence and not criminal up until January 2008. Whatever anyone says, clients knew it was a bit dodgy but not criminal and certainly not the crime of the centuary punishable by death, as some forum users seem to imply.
                            I think that the courts have now decided to get rid and I am sure that some new system will take its place, which hopefully will give us BRITISH (and possibly other nationalities) who cannot speak or understand the language enough for Spanish TV, an alternative. Just because we want to be able to watch some UK TV does not mean we do not take part in the Spanish way of life, after all we have the longest running Soap in the world - even the Spanish know of it and it is broadcast to many other countries so it cannot be all that bad!
                            If TM are finished, still holding out some hope, I am sorry -we have been provided with an excellant service for 7 years at a fraction of the cost in the UK, but unfortunately it looks like the TM system has been outlawed, along with the other re-broadcasters, it was great when it lasted and I certainly do not feel like a criminal for watching it. By the way we pay our tax, insurance, social security, IVA and have Spanish driving licenses and Spanish number plates for a car that is taxed, insured and ITV - so we are definitely not one of the duckers and divers!
                            Lighten up everyone!

Comentario

• For those who may not have checked recently, this is the latest post on the Telmicro web site.
                              A slight change from yesterday;

Telmicro information 10.09.08

The Telmicro TV system is not broadcasting at the moment.

The ongoing legal proceedings require all the relevant technical equipment to be looked at. Due to the secrecy of these proceedings, no further information is available at this time.

Our Technical Support lines are not operational at this time.

Telmicro apologise to its clients and thank them for their patience and support during these difficult times.

There will be a statement and an announcement regarding the return of TV service on Monday 15th of September.

I can understand their reluctance, to a point, on commenting on the matter. In England and I think under Scottish law as well, the matter is called sub judice and may not be commented on since this would prejudice a case which is before the court.

So, lets see what happens and you never know, TM may even come back.

* Edited for spelling* Apologies.

Comentario

• I now have my British TV back again via Broadband !
                                Connected my laptop to my TV.
                                bbb1 , bbc2 , bbc3 , bbc4 , ch4 , ch5 , itv1 etc , many others.
                                Picture is nearly as good as redistributed tv . I am happy with it !
                                I also have catchup tv for the programmes I have missed.
                                I payed an expert computer guy to make all the connections. Not expensive.
                                It will cost me 20 euros a month (no setup charge ).
                                If you live in an apartment then the only way to go ?
                                I did not want a large dish on the solarium and the cost of installation.
                                Anyway each to his own choice .
                                I am very happy !!!!!!!!!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X