Telmicro Levante

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• why do you have to pay 20 euros month? is that the broadband connection??
    i know you can get soaps via Britbix, but, how can you get live TV when even little old radio 5 is blocked to foreign isp's ??

Comentario

• Margh gwynn gelwys ever, margh rudh gelwys craig, Margh Du gelwys ,Margh glas gelwys Telmicro ? An Varghogyon a wrug omsettya an Gernewegoryon aga distrui, mes yns y krev ha gollasek. An Gernewegoryon a wra tryghi ?

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por paulc307 Ver Mensaje
        why do you have to pay 20 euros month? is that the broadband connection??
        i know you can get soaps via Britbix, but, how can you get live TV when even little old radio 5 is blocked to foreign isp's ??
        To be able to get bbc iplayer etc you must be able to hide your isp.
        There are many ways to do this . Some work OK and some don't.
        I wanted realtime british tv and the main channels,bbc itv ch4 , ch5.
        The only way I found to do this was via a british company who I log into, that is where the cost of 20 euros is payed .

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por tangobrian Ver Mensaje
          To be able to get bbc iplayer etc you must be able to hide your isp.
          There are many ways to do this . Some work OK and some don't.
          I wanted realtime british tv and the main channels,bbc itv ch4 , ch5.
          The only way I found to do this was via a british company who I log into, that is where the cost of 20 euros is payed .
          Is this the one were you can only watch 4-5 hrs live TV and the rest is catch up?

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por Chrisdee Ver Mensaje
            Is this the one were you can only watch 4-5 hrs live TV and the rest is catch up?
            That's the one
            5/6 hours is enough for me any day !
            Britishtvabroad .com
            Payment by paypal , which is good.
            The main thing is I can vouch for the fact that it works .
            Simple to use .
            Some people have said. "why should we pay for something that we can do ourselves by hiding our isp."
            I say if you can do it .....well do it.
            I have broadband obviously, so for 20 euros ...the same cost as Telmicro per month.....no installation charge (say 1000 euros for a dish)... its all done for me!
            Everything was setup in 24 hours.
            We must all make our own choices !
            The main thing is I have my Brit tv back !

ps I have friends in OZ ,Argentina, USA , Greece and other counties who are missing their Brit tv. Well this is the way to get it !

Comentario

• Koali bys !

Koali - gothewar da! Cymraeg, Kernewek y Brythonic ?

En tas a nef y'm gylwyr·formyer pup tra a vyt gvr·ys

Onan ha try on yn gvyr en tas ha~a map hab spprys !

ha hethyv me ct thesyr dre ov grath dalletll an beys
              y lauaraf nef ha tyr - 'English television saddo !'

bethens formyys orth ov brys ?

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por Brythonic Ver Mensaje
                Koali - gothewar da! Cymraeg, Kernewek y Brythonic ?

En tas a nef y'm gylwyr·formyer pup tra a vyt gvr·ys

Onan ha try on yn gvyr en tas ha~a map hab spprys !

ha hethyv me ct thesyr dre ov grath dalletll an beys
                y lauaraf nef ha tyr - 'English television saddo !'

bethens formyys orth ov brys ?
                Lord of the rings?

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por Nalle Ver Mensaje
                  Lord of the rings?
                  NO, nothing like that, it's that Welsh rubbish.

Comentario

• Brythonic bys !!!!! Ea !!

A das ty re thros thy'mmo ascorn a'm kyk [ha] corf o par may fo ow howethes - 'English saddo!! na TV y pellgowser. My a'n henow vyrago
                    an tas dev gorthyys re bo a'n ordnes thy'm rag ov les. Sawsnek/English bla bla bla ! Bys vyken Cymru/Kernow/Breizh na Pow Saws - ha ha !

Comentario

• Prez feski dha'n - Cymraeg/Welsh - Kernewek/Cornish - Breizh/Breton y Brythonic! Brythonic agan yeth 'Brythonic' y 'Koali' + Celtic languages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                      Sawnek thaghur na Telmicro, Superbeam, bla bla !

Comentario

• You guys are taking the p**s!

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por koali Ver Mensaje
                          A das ty re thros thy'mmo ascorn a'm kyk [ha] corf o par may fo ow howethes - 'English saddo!! na TV y pellgowser. My a'n henow vyrago
                          an tas dev gorthyys re bo a'n ordnes thy'm rag ov les. Sawsnek/English bla bla bla ! Bys vyken Cymru/Kernow/Breizh na Pow Saws - ha ha !
                          And they make poor Welsh kids learn this rubbish - It´ll really help them when they start work - International Language !! My Eye.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por Warrior Ver Mensaje
                            And they make poor Welsh kids learn this rubbish - It´ll really help them when they start work - International Language !! My Eye.
                            I think its good that they preserve their culture, but using the language is just prove of suffering from a complex of feeling inferior and having a bad manner.

Its just like the minority languages in Spain, I hate it when we go to Valencia and some people answers me in Valenciá when they know that I dont speak it. even though I do understand most of it they do speak perfect spanish , So why not use it? I usually just answer them in swedish. Often then they get the hint.

Thats why people use English on this forum. It is after all and ENGLISH FORUM, No matter the nationality. I would use the Spanish forum to post in Spanish.
                            it is that simple, really

Anyways. yet another post that was about something else than TV.

Comentario

• Rules

Shouldn't worry both threads regarding the forum rules not being followed have been taken off, as someone earlier said happens. Obviously they like people using words like "fuck" as an adjective (sorry). When I first came on this forum a few years ago it used to be very helpful, but obviously there are different people running it now and the standards have dropped dramatically. As there is obviously not going to be any useful information proved here I shall stick with Torrevieja.co.uk a couple of guys on there have been very helpful, obviously you also get the occasional idiots, but that is life I suppose. Bye

Comentario

• Rules

Shouldn't worry both threads regarding the forum rules not being followed have been taken off, as someone earlier said happens. Obviously they like people using words like "fuck" as an adjective (sorry). When I first came on this forum a few years ago it used to be very helpful, but obviously there are different people running it now and the standards have dropped dramatically. As there is obviously not going to be any useful information provided here I shall stick with Torrevieja.co.uk a couple of guys on there have been very helpful, obviously you also get the occasional idiots, but that is life I suppose. Bye

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X