• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Sorry finger twitched!!

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por gill turner Ver Mensaje
      Shouldn't worry both threads regarding the forum rules not being followed have been taken off, as someone earlier said happens. Obviously they like people using words like "fuck" as an adjective (sorry). When I first came on this forum a few years ago it used to be very helpful, but obviously there are different people running it now and the standards have dropped dramatically. As there is obviously not going to be any useful information provided here I shall stick with Torrevieja.co.uk a couple of guys on there have been very helpful, obviously you also get the occasional idiots, but that is life I suppose. Bye
      Hi ,Just had a look at the site you mentioned ,it does seem quite helpful without the nastiness?

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por Mick94 Ver Mensaje
        I shall post no more. Good luck with your struggles.

HALLELUJA

Best news I've heard all week.......... although I did enjoy our little debates. It's just a pity you weren't better at it
        Editado por última vez por Britbuild; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/647-britbuild en , 21:15:43.

Comentario

• Gill

I just looked at that site, thanks for the info.
          I am out of here.
          I use forums a lot, some used predominantly by teenagers from all over the world, others by a mix of adults and younger people. I have never seen such a badly run forum as this one. I have only been registered a matter of days and I am out of here.
          There are just too many poeple dissappearing up their own backsides about being whatever nationality they are, flaming people and using abusive language, being sanctimonious or whatever. Discussion and debate are good concepts but they are non existent here. The few decent posters are lost in a sea of hate and antipathy, what a shame as this could be a beacon for the members. We are ALL foreigners here, some people forget that.
          What Spanish people must think who come in here and see the level of sewer minded guff on display I dare not guess. No wonder they think we are all a bunch of ill mannered heathens.
          And yes, they class us all as English.

Adios.

Comentario

• Dyw genes Fenderman Sawsnek. Hasta luego Ingles. Ass yw brav yn gewer !
            Editado por última vez por koali; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2773-koali en , 21:42:18.

Comentario

• We have a solution which uses a dish setup for sky and your broadband connection to give you access to BBC, news, sport and movies... Much the same as TM but without re-distributing the signal. The cost is €20 per month via PayPal with a small setup fee for your digital set top box. High, digital quality satellite television without the headache. PM me if you have any questions.

Comentario

• This sounds very good. Just as a matter of interest is it legal or could it be switched off like all the others? Do you cover all areas

Comentario

• It's as legal as TM, but the main benefit being that signal is taken from the original satellite instead of using a redistributed signal so it cant be switched off. All areas are covered... we can arrange for satellite installations etc. but there is currently a two to three week waiting time. Alternatively have a local, trusted installer install a dish and we can courier you a reciever with all necessary instructions and full telephone support to get you going.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por j1000 Ver Mensaje
                    We have a solution which uses a dish setup for sky and your broadband connection to give you access to BBC, news, sport and movies... Much the same as TM but without re-distributing the signal. The cost is €20 per month via PayPal with a small setup fee for your digital set top box. High, digital quality satellite television without the headache. PM me if you have any questions.
                    What size dish and cost of installation ?
                    Can you give more detail on broadband connection for bbc etc .

Comentario

• Dish size is the same as required for Sky or Freesat / Freesat from Sky, typically 2.4mtrs in the Costa Blanca area. The broadband connection just needs to be stable, speed is not important as none of the transmission comes via the broadband it comes via the satellite in fact there is very little data sent over the broadband. For full installation including receiver the price is €950. You may be able to source your satellite install locally for much less in which case we are happy to courier you the receiver for €300 which includes your first 6 months maintenance fee and a wireless access point so there is no need for a wire from your TV to your broadband router.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por j1000 Ver Mensaje
                        Dish size is the same as required for Sky or Freesat / Freesat from Sky, typically 2.4mtrs in the Costa Blanca area. The broadband connection just needs to be stable, speed is not important as none of the transmission comes via the broadband it comes via the satellite in fact there is very little data sent over the broadband. For full installation including receiver the price is €950. You may be able to source your satellite install locally for much less in which case we are happy to courier you the receiver for €300 which includes your first 6 months maintenance fee and a wireless access point so there is no need for a wire from your TV to your broadband router.
                        Could you give a bit more information as to how the system works and what channels are included and do we need a phone line ect.

You can email me if you prefer bombero@ormes.net

Comentario

• Britishtvabroad,com !!!!!!????????????

Do Not Touch As I Have Had To Reset My Comp, After I Asked For Demo !!!!!!!!!! Dont Go There ??????????????????????????????????????????''''''

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por gazza Ver Mensaje
                            Do Not Touch As I Have Had To Reset My Comp, After I Asked For Demo !!!!!!!!!! Dont Go There ??????????????????????????????????????????''''''
                            Only the first word in a sentence needs a capital letter. Unless it is a proper noun.

It will also make it a lot easier for the rest of us to read.

Comentario

• jj You Are A Tosser

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por gazza Ver Mensaje
                                Well mine is working perfectly and has been for 5 days.
                                I paid a computer expert to set it up on two computers.
                                Can give you his number if you want !

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X