• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Originalmente publicado por jonno Ver Mensaje
    jj You Are A Tosser
    Wow!

I just want to read answers that are understandable and easy to read.

I'm not interested in people who try to impress and look clever.

Comentario

• Here we go again !!!!
      Let's just try and help each other.?

I looked at the information sheets emailed to me by Britishtvabroad and thought that it was a bit harder to install than I was capable of doing.
      My Microsoft certified engineer friend installed all the info. on an XP laptop and a Vista PC .
      He had no problems what so ever and both machines are running smoothly for TV and all other applications.
      I can watch TV in the Lounge via the laptop and TV in the study area on the monitor.
      It all loads quickly and is easy to use.

I believe in time that Brit TV will become available via Canal + ,in the meantime this broadband system will do everything I require.
      Especially with no installation charge of 1000 euros ?

Comentario

• I am sick to death of new people signing up here and thinking that it is clever to use abusive language.

I have had enough. I'm off to find information without insults.

So now you can insult readers in any language, which is not moderated, because I really can't be bothered with you.

Comentario

• TV Installers

If anyone is looking for a reliable Sky installer I can recommend Lee Digital(advertises on bottom of Iceland till receipt). We have just had a system installed by him and he was super took great care to make sure we were satisfied with everything and that all the channels were working. Very efficient.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por J J Ver Mensaje
            Wow!

I just want to read answers that are understandable and easy to read.

I'm not interested in people who try to impress and look clever.
            Why pick someone up on their sentence construction then

Comentario

• bYE bYE jj If folks are on here offering help and opinion it doesn't need a pedantic fool picking up on every little mistake . Try the .co.uk site where i think your nit-picking will be as welcome there as it is here

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por jonno Ver Mensaje
                bYE bYE jj If folks are on here offering help and opinion it doesn't need a pedantic fool picking up on every little mistake . Try the .co.uk site where i think your nit-picking will be as welcome there as it is here
                Just out of curiosity did the CAPITALS make it hard for you to read ,i is harf blind But still managed TOO reed it ok

Comentario

• Dyw genes 'JJ' Sawsnek. Hasta luego Ingles. Ass yw brav yn gewer !

Comentario

• English Football

Can anyone help me out there? The Spanish channels that show live English football, where do I go to find their listings so that I can find out what games are being broadcast on a weekly basis?

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por goodison Ver Mensaje
                      Can anyone help me out there? The Spanish channels that show live English football, where do I go to find their listings so that I can find out what games are being broadcast on a weekly basis?
                      www.liveonsat.com

Comentario

• No more Telmicro EVER!

Telmicro will not be going back on ever. The tv mast was taken down on the 7th of September and all the equipment will not be handed back to Telmicro. All the staff have been let go and told to find other jobs.

They said they will make a statement to that effect today which we are still to hear!

Also if you want to catch up on all your programmes go to Free Online Television for the Costa Blanca - Costa Free TV and watch them online for free they have all the back episodes of the soaps and so forth since Telmicro ceased!!!
                        Editado por última vez por lauras187; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2666-lauras187 en , 16:15:37.

Comentario

• My eventual hope would be for Canal +. Fully legal TV and very affordable according to the leaflets distributed in my area today. I for one cannot afford nor will be conned by anyone offering Sky rebroadcasting with every respect to those who have posted here previously.
                          Editado por última vez por JulieN; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2780-julien en , 17:00:05.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por skytvinspain

I am still confuses what CostaTV is for? I am however pleased that they took my advice and added some adsense to the pages as nothing else that you click appears to work or is it my computer?

Has Mick94 gone for good?? He is probably out writing down addresses of houses with sky dishes then driving the Guardia mad, he is the one wearing the ANORAK and mumbling to himself.

SKY TV IN SPAIN | SATELLITE TV SPAIN | FREE VIEW AND SKY HD | ALICANTE | TORREVIEJA | MURCIA
                            Just had a look and Eastenders is working, but they will probably be the same as Britbox, let you watch a few then charge.

Comentario

• Sky Tv In Spain | Satellite Tv Spain | Free View And Sky Hd | Alicante | Torrevieja |

I post regarding these re broadcasters:

SKY TV IN SPAIN | SATELLITE TV SPAIN | FREE VIEW AND SKY HD | ALICANTE | TORREVIEJA | MURCIA

I could never afford the nearly 1000 euros you charge having already lost out twice to TV companies here, the latest being Telmicro.

I have just been chatting to my neighbours across the verandah and they are not on the internet. They have asked me to pose to you the following questions, they having been in touch with the Consulate in Alicante as well as the local press having just recently parted with their Telmicro fee. Excuse the suspicion. Its just the way it is right now. They have denounced Telmicro at the Guardia Civil station for their lost fee.

1. All the local press have said that re broadcasting Sky is illegal and that even Sky, the BBC and ITV are not legally available in Spain. How can you offer it ?

2. What is the registered address of your company's head office ?

3. What is your CIF (?) number and when was your company registered ?

4. How many customers do you have ?

5. Would you object to them making enquiries about your company with the appropriate authorities including Sky, BBC and ITV direct ?

I think these are very reasonable requests which any respectable company, including doubtless yours, would be glad to answer.

As I say, I could never afford your fees but they could although having been conned once, won't be again. They are older and doubtless wiser than I am although I am catching up fast - as the new saying goes "When in Spain ..........trust no one !"
                              Editado por última vez por JulieN; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2780-julien en , 17:58:59.

Comentario

• UK TV Broadcasts

Dear forum,

I have been watching the entries for the past few weeks without making an entry to see how the TV broadcasting debate is going.

I wish to tell you my story since my last update :
                                We paid € 210 to Telmicro for another years service in July, more fool us !.

Since the "disconnection" of Telmicro, we paid another € 350/400 to a company as described UKTV Free View
                                "SUMMER CRAZY DEAL" No Monthly Payments
                                Full Warranty & Aftersales Service
                                20 Channels €395 Including; BBC1,BBC2, ITV 1&2, Cartoons, Channel4, Movies 1&2, Setanta Sports, Sky Sports 1,2,3, RTE 1&2, Sky News, UK Gold, Channel 5, Discovery, Sky One, UK Living, TCM and XXL? dont know what this is, never got it !. However they advertised a 30 channel and 68 channel service but they were not offered. Of the 20 channels we had, we have 10 left and there is a message on channel one that all will be scrambled shortly. €395 for 3 weeks viewing is pretty expensive.
                                Editado por última vez por C4S; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2583-c4s en , 14:57:30.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X