X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Originalmente publicado por Nalle Ver Mensaje
    Well They dont exist.

Sky have no rights to transmit in Spain. So they cant have any "legal" providers here.

If you get a big dish and a sky card from the UK. YOU are NOT breaking the law, you are merely infringing the user terms of SKY meaning that they will cut you off.

However there is no way they can tell where you are unless you tell them.

Thats about as legal as it gets.

This doesnt mean that it is legal to SELL sky cards in Spain. I dont know. But personally I doubt it.
    Taken from a previous (recent posting)

Broadband Costa Blanca Sl
    Post subject: How the Police see the supply of Sky cards in Spain..
    PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:01 am

I was summoned to the Guardia Civil in Torrevieja for an interview with the Judicial Police. I was told in no uncertain terms that if we continued to supply Sky viewing cards then they would close us down,before you all start saying that Sky cards being used in Spain is not illegal etc,they dont see it that way ! My views on the legality fell on deaf ears,they are adamant "continue to supply Sky viewing cards and we will close you down" I have to comply and as such will not be supplying any more Sky viewing cards.
    Edit/Delete Message

Comentario

• Almost 500 posts

There has now been almost 500 posts on this particular subject, is SKY legal, isn't SKY legal. If anybody wants to know for themselves they should contact SKY, that way you will know once and for all. Nobody is believing anything and keep asking the same question. Contact SKY yourself and ask the question.

Comentario

• SKY TV IN SPAIN | SATELLITE TV SPAIN | FREE VIEW AND SKY HD | ALICANTE | TORREVIEJA | MURCIA

Originalmente publicado por JulieN Ver Mensaje
        No response yet ?
        Still no response to my questions?

Comentario

• UK TV Broadcasting - Costa Blanca

Update on my UV TV Freeview Install. We went from 20 channels to 12 channels in the 3 weeks since install. Then we got a message of doom on channel 1 from LL Systems who must own the Hotbird Satellite saying disconnection of illegal installs would take place yesterday accompanied by a blank channel being used by them to contact them to subscribe. Well, today we are still holding at 12 channels, the message of doom has disappeared and the blank channel being used by LL Systems has now disappeared. We hope we maintain the remaining 12 channels until we can switch to Canal+. Time will tell.
          Editado por última vez por C4S; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2583-c4s en , 15:55:38.

Comentario

• Telmicro

Do not hold your breath despite some assurances from Telmicro for mid Septamber the website posted 15th says he same before "not broadcasting due to Blah Blah"

THe only way forward ios to move on with someone else and take the gamble. Mailny becuase o the scare you will NOT see the Ryder Cup in your home. Now that Canal + have Premier League soccer. Sky are negoatiating with to but Canal+ so that the Sports Channels can be sunscribed to in Spain. That info is from Spains Media senior people. Yesterday I watched the preview of The Ryfer Cup on the Canal (Digital+) that is the only way you may see it

Comentario

• This has a bit of the ryder cup didnt take much notice as i dont watch sports, but coronation st, eastenders, emmerdale x factor better then nothing with a donation of 2.5 euros a month its something Free Online Television for the Costa Blanca - Costa Free TV the donation is for eastenders the rest if free.
              Editado por última vez por jacksan; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2538-jacksan en , 10:06:10.

Comentario

• I know, I booked the flights then realised I would miss the Ryder I shall have to keep an eye open for any bars showing it.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por Chrisdee Ver Mensaje
                  There has now been almost 500 posts on this particular subject, is SKY legal, isn't SKY legal. If anybody wants to know for themselves they should contact SKY, that way you will know once and for all. Nobody is believing anything and keep asking the same question. Contact SKY yourself and ask the question.
                  so lets get it to 500. only 26 to go now.

Comentario

• Torresat

Originalmente publicado por Nalle Ver Mensaje
                    so lets get it to 500. only 26 to go now.
                    Torresat were in Iceland this morning touting for an extra bit of business, they were doing very well too. 2 girls giving out advice and leaflets, never short of people enquiring. No, I don't know what the offers were, I didn't stop to see. Was tempted to but didn't want to join the queue.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por Duderoo Ver Mensaje
                      I know, I booked the flights then realised I would miss the Ryder I shall have to keep an eye open for any bars showing it.
                      Thank God - now we don´t have to watch mind shrinking golf!

Comentario

• Golf and sex are the only two things you can enjoy without being good at it !!

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por tangobrian Ver Mensaje
                          Golf and sex are the only two things you can enjoy without being good at it !!
                          and you use your balls on both....

Comentario

• The people who gave us golf and called it a game are the same people who gave us bagpipes and called it music !!!!!!!!!!!1

Comentario

• Golf

It still spoils a good walk in the country - I´m not so sure about sex...........!
                              Just think of all the other benefits of no Telmicro:
                              NO Stenders!
                              NO Constipation Street!
                              NO Smellydale!
                              NO Home & Dismay!
                              NO Football ( No longer a sport now big business )
                              NO Goff an old mans senseless pastime.

Now we can all go out and get a life.

Comentario

• I have found strip poker quite a good substitute ????????//

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X