Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Art Groups

If you run an artgroup or supply materials etc.. I run a free entry website to network everyone together - CostaArt.Net
    I also run Life Drawing workshops in Rojales open to all from absolute beginners to professional artists every Friday with model materials and instruction provided with all profits going to MS
    PM me for more details
    Also more models always needed (pay=15€/hr)
    Editado por última vez por studio17; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/1926-studio17 en , 10:24:20.

Our Studio 17 Life Drawing Workshops are still continuing every Friday in Rojales in my own studio.
    Materials & model provided, open to all- even if you've never picked up a pencil before!
    Remember artists generally say that once you can draw life, you can draw anything!
    So come and join a friendly group with all profits going to MS.

Meanwhile the CostaArt.Net artists listings website is growing day-to-day, so if you are an artist, run a group or provide materials, contact me for a free entry.

Comentario

Also still looking for more models to add to list and still paying 15 euros/hour.
      I'd particularly like to hear from any black girls that may be interested for a painting I'm working on.

Comentario

Beginner's classes for life drawing

Having spoken to some 'newby' artists that find the idea of drawing a naked body a bit daunting, I am going to run a six week session for newbies which will have the model wearing underwear to start with - until the course members are comfortable.

Most artists recognise that once you can draw from life, you can draw anything.
        So if anyone is interested in improving their art and would like to attend, PM or email me.

AND I forgot to say, the first class will be FREE, so if you really don't enjoy it you don't have to come to the others.
        (Beware tho, the chances are you'll become addicted!)

Comentario

They seem to be available at all prices and with all kinds of features. I just want one that is simple to use. I don't need a lot of bells and whistles. Thanks.
          sip

Comentario

I am absolutely useless at art. I have seen some posts where people say they run classes for those who have never picked up a paintbrush. I always assume that they don't mean for people like me. Is there any hope for someone like me who loves art but can't do it?
            PaddyW

Comentario

Hi Paddy, I call my art groups "workshops" meaning more of a laboratory if you like - i.e. somewhere you can experiment and find the talent hidden inside.

If you love art it is a start.... Everyone has to start somewhere and although you may be a bit discouraged that your first attempt won't be a Van Gogh, you will surprise yourself at what you can achieve.

I have had many people who have never done any art in their life who are constantly amazed by what they do - but beware it is addictive!

I don't want to turn out clones of myself, so I do let you get on with it rather at my group but then offer members to come along another day when I do teach the fundamentals - e.g.perspective, shading, observation, proportions, measuring.... etc.

I am now also offering fifth session free when 4 are paid for in advance - and if you come along to one of my groups and don't enjoy it, then I'll give you your money back! - but you'd be the first!

More information on mygroup can be found at Studio 17 Workshops

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X