X
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Chiropodist ???

Does anybody know of a good chiropodist. I have been to one in the clinic by the fountain in Torrevieja and they never really sorted out my verrucas, I had 10 treatments at a cost of 20 euros a time and I still have the bugger plus another 2 small ones. I have also tried a few home remedies, Buzzuka that verrucca plus a lotion from the pharmacy, urghhhhh.

Chiropodist

Hi me again!
    A friend of a friend's mum went to this lady last year and got good results:
    Julie Bullock in Quesada on 966719657. Sorry I don't have the exact address.
    Hope she can help you too.

Comentario

Chiropodist

Originalmente publicado por Lotte Ver Mensaje
      Hi me again!
      A friend of a friend's mum went to this lady last year and got good results:
      Julie Bullock in Quesada on 966719657. Sorry I don't have the exact address.
      Hope she can help you too.
      Thanks for that Lotte, you helped with the iron, hope you can help with my feet now. They certainly need sorting as its like walking on a hot stone all the time. I'll give them a call tomorrow. Cheers X

Comentario

I wish I could help, but I wouldn't like to foot the bill.

Siento

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Chrisdee Ver Mensaje
          Does anybody know of a good chiropodist. I have been to one in the clinic by the fountain in Torrevieja and they never really sorted out my verrucas, I had 10 treatments at a cost of 20 euros a time and I still have the bugger plus another 2 small ones. I have also tried a few home remedies, Buzzuka that verrucca plus a lotion from the pharmacy, urghhhhh.
          There is an excellent one just on the crossroads by Mercadona on Torreta II/Torreta Florida.He came to my fathers house for only 20 euros.

Comentario

Thank you all that replied, have given Julie Bullock in Quesada a call and have fixed an appointment for Thursday.

Comentario

footfetish

Schhhh my husband worked as a chiropodist up to us moving to Spain
              he doesn't know I am posting this .
              He would tell you Verrucas are notorious to get rid of easier to get rid of childrens than adults it all depends on how long you have had them and the treatment option you choose. I would personally go for cryosurgery it hurts a bit but you will get the best result quickest. Whichever you go for the only real way is listen to and follow the advise to the letter
              Hope this helps

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por GAL Ver Mensaje
                Schhhh my husband worked as a chiropodist up to us moving to Spain
                he doesn't know I am posting this .
                He would tell you Verrucas are notorious to get rid of easier to get rid of childrens than adults it all depends on how long you have had them and the treatment option you choose. I would personally go for cryosurgery it hurts a bit but you will get the best result quickest. Whichever you go for the only real way is listen to and follow the advise to the letter
                Hope this helps
                Tell me about it, I've had the lot, although not sure about Cryosurgery. I think I've had Liquid nitrogen dabbed on most of the time and that's bad enough. Anyway, lets see what Thursday brings.

Comentario

Tell me about it, I've had the lot, although not sure about Cryosurgery. I think I've had Liquid nitrogen dabbed on most of the time and that's bad enough. Anyway, lets see what Thursday brings.
                  (That is cryosurgery. I've had it a few times for other skin ailments)

Comentario

Actually it is a gas called nitrous oxide or laughing gas to the none medical amongst us.

Comentario

Chiropodist

Thank you all that replied, have given Julie Bullock in Quesada a call and have fixed an appointment for Thursday.
                      Hi!
                      Just wanted how you got on with Julie Bullock? Hope she was able to help you.

Comentario

Hi!
                        Lotte, IT'S THURSDAY..... It's Wednesday today, all day. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Comentario

Chiropodist

What an idiot I am! Sorry about that.
                          Good luck tomorrow then ;o)

Comentario

Chiropodist

Hi!
                            Afternoon Lotte, are you awake and listening, its THURSDAY all day today.
                            I've had my feet done and Julie was really good, spent a long time on them, 4 verrucas in all, 1 being a right bugger but she's been a big help and I have rebooked for September. Thanks for her no. in the first instance.

Comentario

Chiropodist

Hi Chris,
                              Yes, I am listening.... - and I am aware it is Thursday today (all day)...hahahahaha.
                              I am so glad that I was able to help you get in contact with Julia, and that she could help you.
                              Good luck with it - sounds very painful indeed.
                              Have a nice afternoon,
                              Lotte

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X