Este tema está cerrado
X
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Liverpool 9 - as I said before some people on here just don't want to know facts. When I'm proved right I shall come back for a giggle.

Nalle - nice to see someone here with some common sense lol

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Hipchick Ver Mensaje
      Liverpool 9 - as I said before some people on here just don't want to know facts. When I'm proved right I shall come back for a giggle.

Nalle - nice to see someone here with some common sense lol
      Nonsense! All some people want are FACTS. You haven't provided ANY - only hearsay.

More accurately, some people don't want to provide facts.

How are those links to the articles 'all over the Spanish press' coming along ?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Mark01 Ver Mensaje
        Nonsense! All some people want are FACTS. You haven't provided ANY - only hearsay.

More accurately, some people don't want to provide facts.

How are those links to the articles 'all over the Spanish press' coming along ?
        Lol, I'm not arguing here - as I said time will prove me right and I shall come back for a laugh. This thread is amusing me greatly.
        I'm getting a nice little collection of links together for you , don't worry.

And btw I hardly think passing on information from the owner of Telmicro qualifies as hearsay.
        Editado por última vez por Hipchick; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2670-hipchick en , 17:20:49.

Comentario

Sunshine FM Annoucenment

So there has just been an announcement from Sunshine FM that TM will be back up and running by mid-Sept, which makes the plot even murkier.

If this has all been some big mistake / misunderstanding (or as the bloke in the bar was telling me, an illegal act by the Guardia LOL) then why can TM not recover and reassemble their kit? It took only a few hours to disassemble it so even allowing a week to reassemble would be generous. I am becoming more convinced that all TM's 'statements' - which in effect say very little - are constructed simply to prevent existing customers from jumping ship to a.n.other supplier. The continued vague nature of this so-called information seems to demonstrate contempt TM has for it's clients.

TM : Come clean, tell the truth, the full story and give us some dates that will allow your 'loyal' customers to see that you are good to your word and not just another bunch of conmen.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por WENDY G Ver Mensaje
            Okay what is the name of the horse that can speak please????
            This whole thread has been made up of rumour, supposition and overactive imaginations - the horses mouth! more like the other end of the horse if you ask me.
            Wait and see, there are an awful lot of people contributing to this thread with vested interests: "Telmicro are all crooks but I´m not so buy my system"
            Yeh! Right!

Comentario

Hi Hipchick,

So Emile is related to you? How is he and just what is his involvement in the current scenario?

Would you also please pass on a message to him telling him that 'telecom Mike' has been attempting to contact him for the past couple of months but Paul at the 'factory' said he did not see Emile much anymore 'as he was no longer involved with Telmicro'.

Thanks

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Warrior Ver Mensaje
                "Telmicro are all crooks but I´m not so buy my system"
                Yeh! Right!
                LOL. So damn true

Comentario

Hello MJC

Originalmente publicado por debz Ver Mensaje
                  Whoops sorry Cornsih lady i seem to have been typing so fast i am missing bits off Sorry missed the important part of your name xxx

The important bit of Cornish lady's name that seems to be missing is MJC

Comentario

Britbuild - as a former and now retired RMN, and as per a previous posting, I can understand that you have depressional traits. Again, as before, internet fora are not the best place for this. They will not help you. Please get some help for yourself.

Comentario

Internet diagnosis

Originalmente publicado por Cornish lady Ver Mensaje
                      Britbuild - as a former and now retired RMN, and as per a previous posting, I can understand that you have depressional traits. Again, as before, internet fora are not the best place for this. They will not help you. Please get some help for yourself.
                      A certified Internet diagnostician telling someone they are mad? -lol-

Comentario

Lol, I'm not arguing here - as I said time will prove me right and I shall come back for a laugh. This thread is amusing me greatly.
                        I'm getting a nice little collection of links together for you , don't worry.

Who's arguing? Pointing out that you have been unable to provide any evidence to support your claim, despite being asked to repeatedly, isn't arguing.

It's a statement of fact. You haven't.

And who said you need to get 'a collection' of links? - just post ONE.

It would take you much less time than replying with excuses about not doing so and yarns about compiling 'a collection' - or are you not doing so because you can't find ANY?

One minute you're saying your source is the husband of a family member who works for the Guardia, the next he's the owner of Telmicro. Your story keeps changing.

Time can't prove you right because you've already been proven wrong.

i.e. The point is not whether Telmicro will be, might be, could possibly be, charged with criminal offences relating to tax evasion. We already know they could be. Everyone else 'could be' too.

It's whether your claim that they HAVE already been charged with tax evasion NOW and ARE being prosecuted for it NOW, is correct.

I have already accepted it's possible but then, many things are possible. I simply asked for some supporting evidence of your claim - beyond just you hearing it from an ever-changing third party, the horse's mouth or even its arse.

To date, you have been unable to provide even one shred of supporting evidence and every time it's requested, you've fudged, stalled, waffled and avoided providing any proof - even though you've claimed that such proof is 'all over the press'.

And btw I hardly think passing on information from the owner of Telmicro qualifies as hearsay.

LOL - Of course it's hearsay.

To begin with, this is the first time you've mentioned that your source is/was the owner of Telmicro. You originally stated that it was someone from the Guardia which is what my comment to hearsay was referring. Perhaps, you don't understand the difference between hearsay and fact.

Maybe these dictionary definitions will help:

hear·say Pronunciation[heer-sey]

adjective
                        1. heard through another rather than directly; "hearsay information"

noun
                        1. gossip (usually a mixture of truth and untruth) passed around by word of mouth [syn: rumor]

hearsay [-sei] noun

that which one has been told about by others but for which one has otherwise no evidence.

fact Pronunciation[fakt]

–noun 1. something that actually exists; reality; truth:

2. something known to exist or to have happened:

3. a truth known by actual experience or observation;

FWIW, I have no problem with hearsay. In fact, had I heard what you claim to have heard, I would have mentioned it too - and I'm glad you did. However, I would NOT have claimed it to be 'fact' as you have done.

It may subsequently turn out to be correct but that doesn't excuse your insistance upon presenting it as fact while being unwilling (and in all likelihood, unable) to provide anything beyond 'hearsay'.

Comentario

LOL, you are so sad. Come on MJC admit who you are. I think it is you that has the problems, not me. I didn't have to reinvent myself as someone else because I was made to look a fool. I didn't have to start new threads (that have now been deleted by the moderators) in an attempted vendetta to discredit someone who proved that I was a childish loser. I am not sat at home each night wondering how I can get back at this person who discredited me.

I have a life. Why dont you try to get one ???

And as for the phsycology bit.................. I suggest you try a bit of your own medicine.

Comentario

i have to say after speaking to a telmicro installer this afternoon, what hipchick posted earlier was similar to what i was told by him (guys name was John). I do hope though that is is not true as no person should see jail time for something like this. Mark01 not wanting to sound rude, but sarcastic\patronising posts does not make a pleasant read. If anyone has anymore info please keep us updated.

Thanks

Comentario

Brit build, I fail to understand what on earth you are on about, I really do. Of what relevance is this to the Telemicro information posting please ? You and a few others here are really quite sad exchanging insults over what should be sensible points. Now, I shan't bother to post or ask questions here anymore. You are really the most awful internet bully and as I say, one who really needs help with what I consider to be some form of depressive illness. Male, 50 years of age, struggling to cope with the losses a man suffers at that age. Am I about right ?
                              Farewell.
                              Editado por última vez por Cornish lady; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2637-cornish-lady en , 23:54:32.

Comentario

Now how often do you hear the following 2 highlighted words together from 2 different people. I never heard them before in my life - let alone from 2 different people using the same forum.................

I rest my case.

Originalmente publicado por MJC
                                Yawn - yeah okay "Brit - dodgy - build". I am trembling in my boots. I expect your lawyer (or is it someone in a bar) will update you fully on all the rules and regulations of internet fora.
                                Editado por última vez por Britbuild; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/647-britbuild en , 00:01:57.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X