Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• How much to pay for cleaning apartment

Just wondering what the going rate is for doing 'turnovers' (cleaning an apartment before and after a rental)? If the space is e.g. 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen, sitting room and patio. I'd appreciate it if I could get an idea what I should be paying for this service.
    Thanks in advance.
    Sorry forgot to add it does include washing and ironing bedlinen.
    Editado por última vez por odowdy; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/1592-odowdy en , 11:58:34. Razón: Left something out!

About €40 a bit more if it includes laundry.

Comentario

An example taken from one local company:-

* Cleaning- We offer a cleaning and laundry service which is based on the size of the property. The charges are : 1 bed €44, 2 bed €55, 3 bed €66, 4 bed €77.
      For this we will launder all bed linen and towels. Hoover and mop all floors, clean bathrooms and kitchens including the cooker and oven, fridge and kitchen appliances, dust furniture, sweep and clean external terraces and balconies, make beds.

* Additional Cleaning can be provided e.g. window cleaning, fans, grills etc. at a rate of .€10 per hour.

Comentario

A near neighbour of mine charges 50 euro for cleaning a two bedroomed town house inside and out.

Just a little extra for laundry.

----------------------------------------------------------
        I subscribe to: Cornish not English

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por odowdy Ver Mensaje
          Just wondering what the going rate is for doing 'turnovers' (cleaning an apartment before and after a rental)? If the space is e.g. 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen, sitting room and patio. I'd appreciate it if I could get an idea what I should be paying for this service.
          Thanks in advance.
          Sorry forgot to add it does include washing and ironing bedlinen.
          To the best of my knowledge, where I am owners normally pay 35€ for a 2 bed and sometimes 40€ for a 3 bed. Normally there is no ironing involved. Here, the person that cleans usually uses the washing machine in the apartment they are cleaning. Hope this is useful.

Comentario

I work for a company who does this sort of thing to clean and launder I would say the cost around 65 euros for a 3 bed place is about right.I can put you in touch if you are interested. I do know they don't have an annual fee and are happy to do one off cleans of log on to SPANISH RENTAL CENTRE and have a look for yourself tell them the Butler told you about them

Comentario

hi i live in playa flamenca and clean properties i charge for a 3 bedroom property 50 euros which includes laundry and a full clean ie cleaning right through property .maybe i can help you references available.

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X