Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• new shopping complex

About a month ago there were reports about traffic jams between Elche and Murcia on the AP7 due to the opening of a new shopping complex. Does anyone have details of exactly where the complex is? (it's not the Nuevo condominium). What shops are there and is it worth a visit.

You must mean L'allub just on the outskirts of Elche you approach it from the AP7 but be warned it is a sharp turn in and as with all signs in Spain turn when you see the sign otherwise it is around the roundabout and back up the service road. Enjoy your shopping all shops are worth a visit in my opinion usual big names there
    Editado por última vez por GAL; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2530-gal en , 15:15:23.

Comentario

NewShopping Complex

Hi!
      I think you are on about the new outlet centre in Murcia - I'm afraid I have forgotten what it is called but I can get you there. Try google "outlet centre near Murcia" after reading this.
      Directions:
      Take motorway E15 to Murcia and then the motorway towards Granada, and take the turnoff for the catholic university just after Terra Natura.
      -But I will just say that we were there about two weeks ago and only 5 shops have opened so far. I would wait, say, 6 months as it will be good by then. Very open an airy (not covered, except the shops of course..hahahaha) like the big outlet centres in the US.
      I hope that helps?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Lotte Ver Mensaje
        Hi!
        I think you are on about the new outlet centre in Murcia - I'm afraid I have forgotten what it is called but I can get you there. Try google "outlet centre near Murcia" after reading this.
        Directions:
        Take motorway E15 to Murcia and then the motorway towards Granada, and take the turnoff for the catholic university just after Terra Natura.
        -But I will just say that we were there about two weeks ago and only 5 shops have opened so far. I would wait, say, 6 months as it will be good by then. Very open an airy (not covered, except the shops of course..hahahaha) like the big outlet centres in the US.
        I hope that helps?
        Thanks. I'm sure this must be it - which shops were open? I think this may be worth a visit in the winter.

Comentario

Furniture

Its a good discussion.....give some more information...
          furniture

Comentario

Shopping complex

Hi Brindleboy
            I can't exactly remember what the names of the 5 shops were, but they were not familiar to me. There was a dress shop, a sports shop, a sunglass shop, a normal clothes shop and a bag/luggage shop - oh, and a restaurant. That is all there was when we were there, but maybe a few more have opened since. I would personally wait a little longer before going as it is a bit of a drive for so few shops - in my opinion. The outlet centre is called La Noria - you may be able to get clearer directions from "googling" ;o) it.

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X