Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Why only TELMICRO??

Sorry, just wanted to start a new thread on this as I think it's a very important question... has anybody asked themselves why it was only telmicro shut down? I've been told by some that it was taxes, but if that's right then they would only have been fined and had a telling off, and it's obviously not the channels as none of the other broadcasters with those channels were shut down.

I really think there's something were not being told.

Any thoughts?

Originalmente publicado por sunshinegal Ver Mensaje
    Sorry, just wanted to start a new thread on this as I think it's a very important question... has anybody asked themselves why it was only telmicro shut down? I've been told by some that it was taxes, but if that's right then they would only have been fined and had a telling off, and it's obviously not the channels as none of the other broadcasters with those channels were shut down.

I really think there's something were not being told.

Any thoughts?
    To set an example to other TV companies and put lots of Brits who may not be paying taxes out of work? I did say "May not" before anybody attacks me.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Chrisdee Ver Mensaje
      To set an example to other TV companies and put lots of Brits who may not be paying taxes out of work? I did say "May not" before anybody attacks me.
      I don't think it was to make an example, as I have a friend who works for one of the other companies and they told me that the Guardia were there in their office the same day telling them to take particular channels offline.

Sounds weird...

Comentario

I don't think it was to make an example, as I have a friend who works for one of the other companies and they told me that the Guardia were there in their office the same day telling them to take particular channels offline.

Sounds weird...
        More reason to think it was to set an example if they didn't do anything to your friends company and only warned them. Don't suppose you can say who the other company were?

Comentario

I don't know if my friend would get in trouble for discussing it, so I'd rather not, but why make an example out of the only company who removed the channels a few months back and all the other companies were denying they were illegal.

Comentario

I don't know if my friend would get in trouble for discussing it, so I'd rather not, but why make an example out of the only company who removed the channels a few months back and all the other companies were denying they were illegal.
            Perhaps one day it will all come out?

Comentario

Telemicro

One spanish newspaper reports that they have been released from jail without charge. and maybe switching back on this week

Comentario

Telemicro

I think telemicro have been singled out because they are the biggest along the coastline, rumour has it approx 80,000 clients.
                Many of the other companies do well in small areas but not so widespread as Telemicro.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Christine Ver Mensaje
                  I think telemicro have been singled out because they are the biggest along the coastline, rumour has it approx 80,000 clients.
                  Many of the other companies do well in small areas but not so widespread as Telemicro.
                  But surely they can't do that? You'd think that the same law would apply equally to the same type of comapnies, regardless of size?

Comentario

telemicro

Reply to sunshinegal
                    I was actually meaning that Telemicro were first as they are the biggest, the establishment starting at the top and would eventually have worked through to other smaller companies, strangely in a way it has worked as most if not all of the other companies have removed the offending sky pay to view programmes from their list of viewings.

Comentario

true but still, why punish the only company who took notice in May? It really seems they're unfairly picking on just one company. Weren't telmicro made examples of in May when they took off the Sky etc and none of the other companies even admitted that they should have done so? I very nearly went to another company who claimed they had it all contracted until another person on another forum posted an email from sky saying nobody had them contracted and that company were blatantly lying to me. I'm not gonna spend any money on changing anything until I can be completely sure that I'm placing a safe bet.

Comentario

free to view

true but still, why punish the only company who took notice in May? It really seems they're unfairly picking on just one company. Weren't telmicro made examples of in May when they took off the Sky etc and none of the other companies even admitted that they should have done so? I very nearly went to another company who claimed they had it all contracted until another person on another forum posted an email from sky saying nobody had them contracted and that company were blatantly lying to me. I'm not gonna spend any money on changing anything until I can be completely sure that I'm placing a safe bet.
                        I have decided that if we do not get our T.V back in the next week I am having a free to view package installed for 250 Euros supplied and fitted by out of work t.v fitters with no further fees,( payment on fitting and receipt of a good reception ) this is a small dish and legal as all the programmes shown are free to view channels, as you have no monthly or annual fees you would soon make your 250 back.

I am also finishing on this subject now as in out local anyone who mentions T.V has nuts thrown at them to shut them up.

[/I]

Comentario

Up to you Chrisdee, I'm gonna wait til end of Sept, was advised by girl on the other end of the phone at telmicro they'll hopefully be back on by then (she actually said mid-sept... but then... this is Spain! hehe)...

Oooooh... which bar is that then? I'm quite up for a food fight to pass the day hahahahaha

Comentario

This weeks Costa TV guide has a statement (well 2 actually) from Telmicro
                            I was shown this by an English bookshop owner in La Cala de Finestrat yesterday AND she let me read it without paying they think they will be back on air mid september

Comentario

Telmicro will keep dangling the carrott issuing statements saying it will be back in 2 weeks, they don't want to lose existing customers and all that money they get rolling in every year.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X