Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

john 73

you sound like an intel. guy, do a google search for the great conspiracy ,then log on to other vids and you will see what the federal reserve in the us is really up to, very strong evidence, for a little usa rather than little britain . I may sound paranoid but watch the vidioes & watch this space !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comentario

Planet X - The end of the Mayan Calendar - The lines of Power

Originalmente publicado por gazza Ver Mensaje
      you sound like an intel. guy, do a google search for the great conspiracy ,then log on to other vids and you will see what the federal reserve in the us is really up to, very strong evidence, for a little usa rather than little britain . I may sound paranoid but watch the vidioes & watch this space !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I know all the conspiracy theories, and doubt quite a few of them. My favorite radio is this one -> Republic Broadcasting Network

However, the people behind many of these theories have their own WEIRD agenda. I often prefer to take the "educated" approach. Unfortunately it seems education is being reduced to brain washing and job training. Soon Google and Microsoft will run our universities!

I enjoy telling people about Nibiru and Anunakis when drinking too much at pubs! They get REALLY scared!

Comentario

That was some fascinating documentary to watch !

Comentario

other docs!!!

mick94 , if you search more you will find docs on buildings being brought down by us gov. + the owner bought towers for 6 mill dollars & after insurance was 40 billion , only bought about 7 years ago and towers were out of date and companys were leaving all the time + more evidence about the methord they were bought down by demo experts and fire men DISTURBING ???????

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Mick94 Ver Mensaje
            I went to draw out some of my pension first thing this morning. (29 August 200

The Pound appears in a state of collapse against the Euro.

One Euro = 80.7 pence
            One GBP = 1.24 Euros
            todays best tourist rate by M&S is 1.18 euro to the pound all forecasts are for more falls in this rate

Comentario

I find by far the best way to draw money if to have it paid into a UK based bank/building society that offers interbank rates for withdrawals abroad. Nationwide's flex account for example where I get spot on commercial rates.

I merely keep a Spanish account topped up for bills, taxes etc here.

Today, my pound will buy 1.228 euro.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por gazza Ver Mensaje
                I think I've read this Dan Brown book........................................."Euro Vision The Conspiracy" Euro Europe was on the take for votes, against those that kept their own currency!!!! Or was it Dickens "A Tale of Three Currencies" updated for the new millennium? Blair, Brown & Bush, the three Not so Wise Monkeys.......See no Euro, Speak no Euro, "what the hell is a Youro" Oh Yeah, Yourover there, and like we started this with all those loans, but I'm outa here soon, so good luck Obama, Joe, John and Michael Palin.

Comentario

NickyK1 - I did quite well at school but having read what you have written either I have fallen behind or I want some of what you are on. I don't understand a word of it !

Pound/Euro today: 1.238

Comentario

Uhm.. yea right.
                    have we seen a little too much X-files here or what. Loose Change is the biggest pile of s**t Ive seen ever. Its full of proven lies, untrue "facts" etc etc etc.

What makes me laugh is that people, even when they recognice that 95% of the film is BS, they keep saying "yea, but what about the remaining 5%"

Uri Geller was a hoax, Roswell was a hoax and David Copperfield is for real.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por NickyK1 Ver Mensaje
                      I think I've read this Dan Brown book........................................."Euro Vision The Conspiracy" Euro Europe was on the take for votes, against those that kept their own currency!!!! Or was it Dickens "A Tale of Three Currencies" updated for the new millennium? Blair, Brown & Bush, the three Not so Wise Monkeys.......See no Euro, Speak no Euro, "what the hell is a Youro" Oh Yeah, Yourover there, and like we started this with all those loans, but I'm outa here soon, so good luck Obama, Joe, John and Michael Palin.
                      Did you buy your medication over the counter or was it prescribed?

Comentario

Nalle

But why slow down the ecconomy? To create unemployment?

Comentario

The fall of the pound sterling

Surely you should know why they want to slow down the economy.
                          This will reduce inflation and the financial crucifiction of the poor that results from it is mere collateral damage.

Isn't there an old song that goes:

It's the same the world wide over
                          It's the poor that gets the blame
                          It's the rich that has the pleasure
                          Ain't it all a bloody shame.

That's capitalism as we know it.

Comentario

It sounds as if some of you believe in the BILDERBERG CONSPIRACY

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por tangobrian Ver Mensaje
                              It sounds as if some of you believe in the BILDERBERG CONSPIRACY
                              Money has no value except giving us a means for trade right now. It is a currency that only has value as to what you can exchange it for. The real values are resources, labour, and technology. The combination of these three results in the manufacturing of goods and services.

So yes, the whole concept of money and banking is a conspiracy, however to a certain extent it is good as it creates a system that is easy for people to relate to.

Some of the true conspiracy theorists think the gold standard is the solution. I never believed that. Gold was only valuable at a point in history when it was available in limited quantities. Today MOST goods and services are easily obtainable, and therefore has little value.

What is valuable today is LAND, even as property prices are sinking. The housing marked exploded because everyone turned into capitalists and saw their own fortune increase and increase as the value of their property sky rocketed. Again they invested in more property, and gained capital by renting out this, while continuously refinancing their property and overspending (credit cards) remortgaging to keep up with the spending.

A house should cost only slightly more than it costs to put it up. That is 2-3 years income. Anything else, is profiting on the homeless.

When I went to elementary school, people had 15-20 years mortgages. Now they have 30-40 years mortgages. If the banks where not allowed to offer 30-40 years mortgages, people would simply not be able to pay astronomical sums for a property. The same would happen if there was sufficient housing being built.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por JOHN73 Ver Mensaje
                                But why slow down the ecconomy? To create unemployment?
                                ??? Why do you ask me? No one wants to slow down the economy. They increase interest rates to stop infaltion, as a direct result they do slow the economy down.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X