Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Originalmente publicado por Nalle Ver Mensaje
    ??? Why do you ask me? No one wants to slow down the economy. They increase interest rates to stop infaltion, as a direct result they do slow the economy down.
    Because:

Uhm.. yea right.
    have we seen a little too much X-files here or what. Loose Change is the biggest pile of s**t Ive seen ever. Its full of proven lies, untrue "facts" etc etc etc.

What makes me laugh is that people, even when they recognice that 95% of the film is BS, they keep saying "yea, but what about the remaining 5%"

Uri Geller was a hoax, Roswell was a hoax and David Copperfield is for real.
    And I understand that one wishes to stop inflation and increase interest in a market where there is lack of labour, however - with the current unemployment in Spain (15%?) why bother? In Norway, a completely different story. And the question remains (it is rhetorical): Why does anyone want to increase the interest rate?

(Ok. I'll give you a clue: European integration of new member countries.)

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por JOHN73 Ver Mensaje
      Money has no value except giving us a means for trade right now. It is a currency that only has value as to what you can exchange it for. The real values are resources, labour, and technology. The combination of these three results in the manufacturing of goods and services.

So yes, the whole concept of money and banking is a conspiracy, however to a certain extent it is good as it creates a system that is easy for people to relate to.

Some of the true conspiracy theorists think the gold standard is the solution. I never believed that. Gold was only valuable at a point in history when it was available in limited quantities. Today MOST goods and services are easily obtainable, and therefore has little value.

What is valuable today is LAND, even as property prices are sinking. The housing marked exploded because everyone turned into capitalists and saw their own fortune increase and increase as the value of their property sky rocketed. Again they invested in more property, and gained capital by renting out this, while continuously refinancing their property and overspending (credit cards) remortgaging to keep up with the spending.

A house should cost only slightly more than it costs to put it up. That is 2-3 years income. Anything else, is profiting on the homeless.

When I went to elementary school, people had 15-20 years mortgages. Now they have 30-40 years mortgages. If the banks where not allowed to offer 30-40 years mortgages, people would simply not be able to pay astronomical sums for a property. The same would happen if there was sufficient housing being built.
      I tend to agree with you John.
      1 problem of the Spanish real estate market was just that since the banks kept offering easier and easier payments. the prices could just increase and increase, and as long as people can pay, they will buy, and as long as they will buy, prices will increase....

But the concept of money is not a conspiracy. Paper money was invented as its a lot easer to carry paper slips (government issued cheques really) than OZ of gold or silver.

Comentario

bul....t !!!!!!!!!!!!

I think there is truth in these actions govenment make and do you honestly belive the gov, tell you the whole truth ,!!!! come on GET REAL PET !!!!!!

Comentario

Governments not telling us the whole truth and conspiracy theories that claims Bin Laden and Bush really are aliens and are here to conquer the world and enslave human kind, is not the same.

Comentario

2012 is comming

Originalmente publicado por Nalle Ver Mensaje
            Governments not telling us the whole truth and conspiracy theories that claims Bin Laden and Bush really are aliens and are here to conquer the world and enslave human kind, is not the same.
            And eat us!

Don't forget that!

And if you really want a laugh -> YouTube - Ring of Power. ILLUMINATI Bloodlines part 1/31

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por JOHN73 Ver Mensaje
              Money has no value except giving us a means for trade right now. It is a currency that only has value as to what you can exchange it for. The real values are resources, labour, and technology. The combination of these three results in the manufacturing of goods and services.

So yes, the whole concept of money and banking is a conspiracy, however to a certain extent it is good as it creates a system that is easy for people to relate to.

Some of the true conspiracy theorists think the gold standard is the solution. I never believed that. Gold was only valuable at a point in history when it was available in limited quantities. Today MOST goods and services are easily obtainable, and therefore has little value.

What is valuable today is LAND, even as property prices are sinking. The housing marked exploded because everyone turned into capitalists and saw their own fortune increase and increase as the value of their property sky rocketed. Again they invested in more property, and gained capital by renting out this, while continuously refinancing their property and overspending (credit cards) remortgaging to keep up with the spending.

A house should cost only slightly more than it costs to put it up. That is 2-3 years income. Anything else, is profiting on the homeless.

When I went to elementary school, people had 15-20 years mortgages. Now they have 30-40 years mortgages. If the banks where not allowed to offer 30-40 years mortgages, people would simply not be able to pay astronomical sums for a property. The same would happen if there was sufficient housing being built.
              Good points John !
              I recently read that various Arab states are buying vast areas of land in the Sudan.
              Good agricultural land with good supplies of water.
              WATER will be the new gold in the future !!!!!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por tangobrian Ver Mensaje
                Good points John !
                I recently read that various Arab states are buying vast areas of land in the Sudan.
                Good agricultural land with good supplies of water.
                WATER will be the new gold in the future !!!!!
                Sudan have good supplies of water? didnt know that.

Oil havent got much time left anyway.
                The Arabs understood that Oil was their golden egg so they cared for it.
                Other oil producing countries as, Iran, Venezuela and Russia dont

These countries are using their oil to pressure the west so that they can gain more power. What they dont realise is that if west is pressured to much, west will go for alternative solutions.

The oil crisis in the 70´s when teh Arabs decided not to sell any oil to the west, then saw that we found ways to work around it (we have to, we have no other choice) So they started to sell oil again, enough to keep US and Europe happy and merry so we wouldnt go anywhere else for energy.

As Chavez, Putin and Amadineyad continue to use oil as a barter for influence... at the same time they are forcing us to go somewhere else.

So Im not surprised that the Arabs are looking for another egg.

Comentario

Only 2% of the Gulf states is arable land. Most of the water comes from desalination plants.
                  When the west has developed Hydrogen and Nuclear power to a refined degree , Oil and the power that is controlled by the producing countries will decline .
                  The scramble for oil in the Arctic, Antarctic , the Canadian oil sands etc is only a stop gap .
                  Can't let Russia and the Middle East have so much power ??
                  Spain , our country of residence has a problem of encroaching sahara conditions. Less rainfall and more water usage. (all those dishwashers and washing machines ???)
                  Times will change and a power shift with it.
                  Maybe plentiful water (rainfall) and with genetic modified agriculture , countries like the UK will be OK
                  Yes , I was surprised about Sudan but it was true when I researched !

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por tangobrian Ver Mensaje
                    Only 2% of the Gulf states is arable land. Most of the water comes from desalination plants.
                    When the west has developed Hydrogen and Nuclear power to a refined degree , Oil and the power that is controlled by the producing countries will decline .
                    The scramble for oil in the Arctic, Antarctic , the Canadian oil sands etc is only a stop gap .
                    Can't let Russia and the Middle East have so much power ??
                    Spain , our country of residence has a problem of encroaching sahara conditions. Less rainfall and more water usage. (all those dishwashers and washing machines ???)
                    Times will change and a power shift with it.
                    Maybe plentiful water (rainfall) and with genetic modified agriculture , countries like the UK will be OK
                    Yes , I was surprised about Sudan but it was true when I researched !
                    Did some more research.
                    The Nile , Blue Nile , White Nile and Lake Nubia. are the water supplies.
                    Water table level is declining and soil erosion is a problem but just like in Israel it is possible to turn desert into arable land.
                    Anyway it is better than they have in the Gulf States and they can hardly buy vast tracts of land in Spain , France etc.
                    I suppose they can dictate more to another Islamic state than they can to a western one ?

Comentario

Today my Pound Sterling will but 1.239 Euro.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X