X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Cheers Fly

Have to agree about the Nautilus lol

I know where you mean regarding the Spanish bars nearer to town, roughly where the Dialprix is but I thought someone mention a nice Restaurant on its own between the Dialprix and the Nautilus ??

Ken

Comentario

I think it is called Pablos and is right on the sea in Mar Azul. Next bar south is The Nautilus. In between there are just rocks and a small beach some refer to as Palm Beach - has a picnic area.

Comentario

Thanks Fly

We will go and take a look, over on Oct 2nd

Comentario

Paco's bar is very spanish, Nautilus is pretty bad, when we went last time the staff where rude and very very slow and that was just for drinks.

Comentario

Thanks for the info. From the sound of things, we are not gonna be able to walk easily from playa flamenca to torre centre. I have some information about the bus service, but do u know if the service is regular with us going oct 1st. Also can u give me any taxi telephone numbers and let me know if the taxi service is good. Cheers. x

Comentario

Hi Suzi

Radio taxis 966761088 they do not accept advanced bookings just call 10 mins or so before you need them, they have loads of cars.

I will leave the bus timetables to the 'locals' lol

Ken

Comentario

me and my mate Jeanette come over on the 1 oct for 2 weeks.

Comentario

cheers ken, ur a star. just gotta find locals now, lol.

Comentario

lookin forward to trying it out. Thanks. x

Comentario

Don't worry they will be along soon lol

I think the bus stop is in the Punta Prima area, at the top of the road that goes down to the Nautilus, I think the bus Company is ' Costa azul ' perhaps google it, yer never know.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por suzi-d Ver Mensaje
                        me and my mate Jeanette come over on the 1 oct for 2 weeks.
                        Me and the wife go over on the 2nd for 2 weeks, cant wait now, hope the weather is better than this week lol

Comentario

Hi Again Suzi

try this link, the route you need is Cartagena-Alicante

Cabeza alicante

Could one of you kind 'locals' confirm that this is the correct timetable and that I have not mislead Suzi lol

Ken

Comentario

As a local: The Mirada Restaurant on La Zenia beach does good tapas. Although if it was in an evening for a good atmosphere I would head into Torrevieja and pay for a taxi.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                            X