Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Torresat

As I write this, three people locally have lost their Torresat TV reception.
    Anyone, anywhere else ?

perfectly fine in Playa Flamenca are you on the mesh system or the new dish

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Mazzer Ver Mensaje
      What channels are you receiving ??????

Comentario

interested to see how this pans out - I answered a thread recently and told of how ex telemicro installer had been around ex customers here to persuade them to change to Torresat (now working for them).He is saying there will be no Telemicro but Torresat are perfectly legal!! Some fell for it and have taken up his "special offer"!

Comentario

Torresat TV resumed service after a couple of hours and following many telephone calls made. The reason for the break in transmission here is not known.

The system in use here is cable connected to a communal aerial situated on an aerial house.

About a dozen households here lost their TV and are quite nervous in view of cost and reliability implications.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Mick94 Ver Mensaje
            About a dozen households here lost their TV and are quite nervous in view of cost and reliability implications.

Really ????????

Comentario

tick tick tick tick boom

Comentario

As I write this, three people locally have lost their Torresat TV reception.
                Anyone, anywhere else ?
                Hello. I used to subscribe to Torresat but their quality was awful so I stopped subscribing. I am told that the new digital service is better; can anyone confirm this? I am particularly interested to learn whether they still 'borrow' the Sky broadcasts or whether it is a legitimate arrangement. If they are breaking the law, the signal could disappear at a moment's notice, as I am told it did earlier this year. Can anyone confirm whether a 1.3m dish receives a robust signal throughout the night? What other legitimate systems can you recommend?
                Many thanks.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Anthony Ver Mensaje
                  Hello. I used to subscribe to Torresat but their quality was awful so I stopped subscribing. I am told that the new digital service is better; can anyone confirm this? I am particularly interested to learn whether they still 'borrow' the Sky broadcasts or whether it is a legitimate arrangement. If they are breaking the law, the signal could disappear at a moment's notice, as I am told it did earlier this year. Can anyone confirm whether a 1.3m dish receives a robust signal throughout the night? What other legitimate systems can you recommend?
                  Many thanks.
                  Oh Anthony, have you been in a coma for the past 3 weeks. Have a look at all the other postings, then you won't know what way to turn. It's a right old mess at the moment. Don't spend any money yet, you'd be better of flushing it down the toilet.

Comentario

Britbuild comments: Really ????????

A not unexpected comment from a very self centred person who haunts this forum attempting to destroy any attempts to create a caring community here in Valencia no matter the consequences to his neighbour or their environment.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Mazzer Ver Mensaje
                      Four or five small black dishes have suddenly appeared in our street but they all point down to the ground at a distance of about 750metres, just which satellite are they connecting with.................!!??

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Warrior Ver Mensaje
                        Four or five small black dishes have suddenly appeared in our street but they all point down to the ground at a distance of about 750metres, just which satellite are they connecting with.................!!??
                        The one in Australia

Comentario

Can anybody tell me what channels are Torresat showing ? (if any )
                          I heard that they still have BBC1 , ITV, CH4, CH5. They have taken off all SKY except Sky News .? Is this true ?
                          So much rumour .
                          Just interested to know !

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por tangobrian Ver Mensaje
                            Can anybody tell me what channels are Torresat showing ? (if any )
                            I heard that they still have BBC1 , ITV, CH4, CH5. They have taken off all SKY except Sky News .? Is this true ?
                            So much rumour .
                            Just interested to know !
                            Have a look at the other forum the .co.uk one, there's a few bits on there today about it. Apparently it's going up and down like a pair of prostitutes knickers. Some have said they lost all the decent channels BBC ITV etc and left with the crappy ones, apparently it's back now, but have a look and see for yourself.

Comentario

Britbuild comments: Really ????????

A not unexpected comment from a very self centred person who haunts this forum attempting to destroy any attempts to create a caring community here in Valencia no matter the consequences to his neighbour or their environment.
                              I see...................... I think. I questioned you comments in an earlier post, and now all of a sudden I am a mercenary, with a keyboard in one hand, and an agender in the other, invading the forum and ruining the community.

You really ought to be working for the Sun Mick, the way you manage to sensationalise and exagerate everything you report.

And isnt it strange. The number of supposedly "intelectual" posters on these forums that when confronted with reasoned debate, resort to insults, fabrication, and inuendo.

Yep, definately the sun..................

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X