Torresat

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Regarding the Labour Party - I could not agree with the last poster more. They won't be around too much longer. I also saw what Thatcher did which was to bring about the near death of society. Thank heavens that where I am from the NHS is free, prescriptions are free, University education free, dental treatment free, care and residential homes for the elderly free without placing the need on that individual to sell their property and now Council Tax is likely to be abolished and replaced with a local income tax. All an anathema to Thatcher who was and still is detested in my homeland. 'Broon' will soon be a memory along with his failed project.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Mick94 Ver Mensaje
      Regarding the Labour Party - I could not agree with the last poster more. They won't be around too much longer. I also saw what Thatcher did which was to bring about the near death of society. Thank heavens that where I am from the NHS is free, prescriptions are free, University education free, dental treatment free, care and residential homes for the elderly free without placing the need on that individual to sell their property and now Council Tax is likely to be abolished and replaced with a local income tax. All an anathema to Thatcher who was and still is detested in my homeland. 'Broon' will soon be a memory along with his failed project.
      This thread was started about Torresat.

If you want to talk about UK politics start a new thread don't do it on a thread that is about television in Torrevieja.

People come to this thread to see information about Torresat, not to hear an argument about UK politics.

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X