Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• If you visist the Alhambra in Granada - Good Tip

Recently we drove from Cabo Roig to Granada to see the Alhambra.
    (The drive was about 3.5 Hours)

We arrived at 08:00 at the Alhambra to find a queue a Mile Long and moving very Slowly(It worth knowing that they only admit 700 people per viewing and there are 2 x viewings per day)

The tip - If you have a credit card, and know the pin, there is a seperate self service queue with 3 x ATM like terminals that gets you through quick style....Thus bypassing the queue a mile long.

PS: Granada & the Alhambra is well worh a visit

Good tip. I wonder if you can book ahead on-line? Alhambra is pretty much top of my wish list.

Comentario

rembember doing this trip years ago when i was a we lad...well worth the visit..

Comentario

It is possible to book in on line. This gets you straight past the Queues. My advice would be to book the first palace entry time in the morning.

Comentario

granada

Thanks for the info it is on my wish list too

Comentario

EASIER still ....

you go to the BBVA bank and buy the tickets there.

or you queue (like I once did years ago) from 06:00 onwards. and read a book and talk to the other queuers

Comentario

The Alhambra is a "must visit "
              Don't forget that Granada can get very cold at certain times of the year.

Comentario

What else is there in Granada? Is there anything for kids? Always wanted to go but worried that my daughter (8yo) might bore her brains out.

Comentario

Hire the electronic guide

Another tip is to hire the electronic guide, it's like a small tape device and explains what every point is (all the points of interest are numbered). Otherwise it's just an old bomb site. But once you know what's what, it's very interesting. I can't remember the cost to hire it but I do know it was very cheap, a few euros.

Comentario

Nalle

it depends on what her interests are .....
                    if she loves flowers, plants, water running,.....
                    take the road to Granada today.

a few km from there you have the ski resort of Sierra Nevada

it IS worth it, but also depends on the interests of the child of course ...

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X