Freesat dish size in Torrevieja

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

No, only the Sky channels are encrypted. BBC/ITV/CHAN4 plus hundreds of other channels are not encryped (ie, they are Free to Air). These can be received using a Freesat receiver or any other FTA receiver, or which there are PLENTY !!! If you would like to come around to my partners and my place in Los Altos, to see what can be received without encryption, you are more than welcome. 966 722 850................ebt (Steve)

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por englishbullterrier Ver Mensaje
      If you would like to come around to my partners and my place in Los Altos, to see what can be received without encryption, you are more than welcome. 966 722 850................ebt (Steve)
      im still back home in UK, ive got no plans yet to go back to Spain this year, maybe Nov / Dec to paint the balastrads

if you remember i mentioned i watch Liverpool at 3pm every saturday ( when they kick off at 3pm ) in my living room, thanks for the info, its now becoming clearer, a 1.8mtr dish is a big moma
      Editado por última vez por benimar_col; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2770-benimar_col en , 11:17:44.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por englishbullterrier Ver Mensaje
        No, only the Sky channels are encrypted. BBC/ITV/CHAN4 plus hundreds of other channels are not encryped (ie, they are Free to Air). These can be received using a Freesat receiver or any other FTA receiver, or which there are PLENTY !!! If you would like to come around to my partners and my place in Los Altos, to see what can be received without encryption, you are more than welcome. 966 722 850................ebt (Steve)
        Steve , one more thing,
        have you had any look with a 1.2mtr dish ? obviously a lot more common back here in the Pool and a lot more manageable than the 1.8mtr, i want tomake sure all options are covered before i commit

cheers Col

Comentario

have you had any look with a 1.2mtr dish ???

I've seen BBC1 (CI) and ITV (CI) on a 1.2 metre offset focus dish twice, but this is quite rare............Steve

Comentario

a quick view of your freesat

Steve,

We are thinking of installing a Freesat system with a 2.4 metre dish for our community. It would be great to just have a look at what channels you receive to help satisfy the needs of my administrator and president.

Would it be possible to pop over for a quick view sometime?

Just me, not all three of us!

Cheers

Keith
            Tel: 609063614

Comentario

Of course, anytime. I'm on 966 722 850 or 625 925 805

Steve (ebt)

Comentario

what size dish

There has been a lot of debate on the size of dish for picking up the freesat channels. What size is required for the los altos bahia area (near the needle roundabout) and will a freesat box bought in UK work okay??

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X