Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Originalmente publicado por JulieN Ver Mensaje
    Yes Nalle. That's why the criticism of Celtic 'P' SWF languages on a forum which does not specify that English should be the main language hosted in a Country where many languages are spoken is a classic case of the English kettle calling the foreign pot black. Diversity is to be celebrated, not condemned a peculiarly English trait as they shout their orders in English at the Spanish restaurant. I expect the moderator on this forum will ignorantly remove the posts thus adding only further to what I have said.

I agree to with you to an extent. This forum is under the English section So I believe that the language used here should really be English.
    There is a Spanish forum for those who want to use their spanish. the site owners doesnt provide any other languages (there isnt any forum in the swedish section) due to (this will make you laugh) they cant moderate a forum if teh dont speak the lingo...

Diversity is great indeed. But just becasue you happens to now a lot of languages you dont need to be rude and using them where they are not called for. jmho though.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Nalle Ver Mensaje
      I agree to with you to an extent. This forum is under the English section So I believe that the language used here should really be English.
      There is a Spanish forum for those who want to use their spanish. the site owners doesnt provide any other languages (there isnt any forum in the swedish section) due to (this will make you laugh) they cant moderate a forum if teh dont speak the lingo...

Diversity is great indeed. But just becasue you happens to now a lot of languages you dont need to be rude and using them where they are not called for. jmho though.
      Fantastic post. I couldn't agree more!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Nalle Ver Mensaje

Good post!!!!
        Totally correct !

Comentario

Perhaps we could tidy up the forum a bit.
          It is really hard to find relative information lately.
          Forget the past and start again.?
          Even though I have made about 80 postings ,I would ask some of the other members to make the threads!!!
          Maybe Nalle , Chrisdee , Mikea ,John73, Sunshinegal etc could start the headings ????
          Some ideas though would be ..............

Television (all things)
          Restaurants
          Broadband
          Pets and rescue .
          Music
          Charity
          Films
          Moans and Groans
          Jokes .....why not ?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por tangobrian Ver Mensaje
            Perhaps we could tidy up the forum a bit.
            It is really hard to find relative information lately.
            Forget the past and start again.?
            Even though I have made about 80 postings ,I would ask some of the other members to make the threads!!!
            Maybe Nalle , Chrisdee , Mikea ,John73, Sunshinegal etc could start the headings ????
            Some ideas though would be ..............

Television (all things)
            Restaurants
            Broadband
            Pets and rescue .
            Music
            Charity
            Films
            Moans and Groans
            Jokes .....why not ?
            Sounds good to me!

Comentario

OK ...JJ make a start !!