Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Originalmente publicado por WENDY G Ver Mensaje
    For goodness sake why write to the British press leave it alone we know it's always been illegal, and we still signed up, please don't inform anyone else, or we will have sweet FA out here, so many hypocrites it drives me mad.
    100% correct, it's been made far too high focus now.

Comentario

Thankyou Mazzer. I will do as you suggest. This whole TV affair is very newsworthy and once properly aired in the media may save much misplaced money on the part of those seeking a lawful and reliable service.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Mick94 Ver Mensaje
        Thankyou Mazzer. I will do as you suggest. This whole TV affair is very newsworthy and once properly aired in the media may save much misplaced money on the part of those seeking a lawful and reliable service.
        HERE IS A NEWS FLASH FOR YOU......THERE IS NO LAWFUL AND RELIABLE SERVICE HERE AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL BE IF YOU KEEP ON BRINGING IT TO THE ATTENTION OF EVERYONE!!!!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Chrisdee Ver Mensaje
          As it's their website suppose they can put anything they want on it. Only time will tell. Just hope you do stay on air. I'm a little scared at the moment to trust any bugger regarding what you get for your money so going to hang in there and wait and see. I love my television in the evenings but haven't really missed it like I thought I would. At least there are no arguments about the remote control!
          I should of explained better about the website....it is a goverment one..which also shows licenses for telefonica, vodafone etc....
          Its Redireccionado con HTML .

Comentario

Sorry Wendy G , there are lawful alternatives. The press and public have a right to know about the activities of these rogues. If you choose to support them with your money, then that is your concern and ultimately, your loss.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Mick94 Ver Mensaje
              Sorry Wendy G , there are lawful alternatives. The press and public have a right to know about the activities of these rogues. If you choose to support them with your money, then that is your concern and ultimately, your loss.
              What are the lawful alternatives for the channels we want, BBC's, ITV's, C4?

Comentario

I am not sure here in Spain. If they mean that much, perhaps you should consider leaving Spain as I am but for different reasons, of course.

This letter appears in today's Coastrider and is interesting, I feel:

Dear Sir
                Once again we read another letter from a 'hot under the collar' reader who complains about TV reception in Spain and this time, in complete ignorance, lays the blame at the door of a Spanish compnay, Canal+. Mr. Stafford may be extremely concerned about losing his reception of British TV programmes here in Spain however his venting of anger at Canal+ demonstrates his lack of understanding and knowledge of the situation and also reveals that he perhaps wishes to replicate his TV life in the UK here in Spain. I have been receiving Canal+ for over two years now out of personal choice. I do not want to pay money into the pockets of a business that is transmitting programmes illegally. Canal+ does provide a wide range of programmes not just sport. With Canal+ you can receive films and other programmes with the facility of changing languages so they can be watch in English. They also transmit Spanish programmes which are very useful and wide ranging and help people to learn the language and understand what is happening in Spain not just what is happening in the UK. Canal+ also transmits most of the top international events from around the world: football, rugby (including the 6 nations and the World Cup, Premier Rugby from England, tennis, golf, American Football and baseball for example) as well as informative channels on travel, cooking, culture and many programmes from North Europe and Africa and the Middle East. I also receive the 'free to view' channels on what is called TDT, Terrestrial Digital Television and these are Spanish national and local channels. By watching these I can at least have something to talk to my Spanish neighbours about and in the local bar and take one more step to integrating into the community and the country that I have chosen to live in. Perhaps Mr. Stafford does not want this for himself?
                Mr. Stafford's argument is full of holes and lacks any kind of logic and seems based on the poor Brits being victimised by a foreign TV company. True, the Spanish people in general do not like 'wasting' their money and many only use the TDT system and just like many Brits, they might well flock to their local bar to watch a big game. Try looking at the Brit bars when a major Premier game is being shown. I can only suggest that if more people took the trouble to investigate the alternatives to Sky broadcasts they may begin to lose the 'feeling sorry for themselves and why are the Brits victimised' perspective on life in Spain.
                John Currie

Comentario

I only led you all to look at the thread to show that I was'nt making it up and to let telmicro customers know that they might not ever get their tv back but I am with everyone else on this don't make anymore waves Mick 94 and cause more trouble for the other people me included who are receiving UK TV at the moment. If it is in fact true about telmicro being dismantled then that is very sad but we do not know the real reasons for this and just maybe the other providers will be left alone so please do not stir up any trouble as people have the right to choose for themselves what they do next give people a little bit of credit for having some sense, even if we do come a cropper its our choice.

Comentario

[QUOTE=Mick94;18698]I am not sure here in Spain. If they mean that much, perhaps you should consider leaving Spain as I am but for different reasons, of course.

This is what it's all about, receiving British TV in Spain. HELLO......
                    I'm married to a Spaniard and have 2 Spanish children, plus all the other relatives that I got free when I married him. I think I'll stay in Spain but thanks all the same for your advice.

Comentario

Whats the difference between a Pakistani in London and a Brit in Spain?

The clothes....

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por saminthesun Ver Mensaje
                        I should of explained better about the website....it is a goverment one..which also shows licenses for telefonica, vodafone etc....
                        Its Redireccionado con HTML .
                        Just looked and that shows their license for providing telephone services - it doesn't show their license for providing and installing TV systems. And before anyone asks no I don't know the correct site - just commenting that this site proves nothing in relation to our TV services.

Comentario

Mick94. You have way to much time on your hands.

To all others. Do you really think that Mick will blow the lid on somthing? This is old news and everyone, including press, knows about it.

Sky knows about it, La benemerita knows about it, C+ knows about it.

Noone will get into trouble for having a skycard for private use. Thats not illegal, but Sky HAVE to turn you off if they find out, because they cant get a license to transmit if they dont put that in their terms.

Selling sky cards is a whole different matter. Im not sure what the law says so Im not going into that discussion.

C+ is bothered becasue they lose revenue to all bars etc. but they wont start hunting down private users.

Rebroadcastih is obviously illegal if you rebroadcast something you dont have the rights to rebroadcast.

nuff said.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Nalle Ver Mensaje
                            Mick94. You have way to much time on your hands.

To all others. Do you really think that Mick will blow the lid on somthing? This is old news and everyone, including press, knows about it.

Sky knows about it, La benemerita knows about it, C+ knows about it.

Noone will get into trouble for having a skycard for private use. Thats not illegal, but Sky HAVE to turn you off if they find out, because they cant get a license to transmit if they dont put that in their terms.

Selling sky cards is a whole different matter. Im not sure what the law says so Im not going into that discussion.

C+ is bothered becasue they lose revenue to all bars etc. but they wont start hunting down private users.

Rebroadcastih is obviously illegal if you rebroadcast something you dont have the rights to rebroadcast.

nuff said.
                            Hit the nail on the head !!!!

Comentario

The press here know about it perhaps. Let's hope my story sells to the agency back home. The British press love a good Spanish yarn after all.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por sunshinegal Ver Mensaje
                                Just looked and that shows their license for providing telephone services - it doesn't show their license for providing and installing TV systems. And before anyone asks no I don't know the correct site - just commenting that this site proves nothing in relation to our TV services.
                                Hi, sushinegal, its the last one on the list..." transmisión texto, imagen y sonido mediante redes publicas fijas" also " explotacion una red publica de comunicaciones electronicas".....just thought id point them ones out for you.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X