X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Autogas (LPG) in Torrevieja

Is it available ?

I will be moving over to Torrevieja in the second half of October, but need to know if it's worth bringing my gas-guzzling 3.3 litre V6.

It is LPG converted so is very economical to run here in the UK, but if I have to drive to Murcia or Alicante to fill up with gas I will probably sell it here in the UK.
    I'd rather not sell it if possible - need it to transport me, a dog and a lot of belongings across to Spain, and it also doubles up as a van when the seats are removed.

Hope somebody can give a positive reply, Vic.

Originalmente publicado por Voyager97 Ver Mensaje
    Is it available ?

I will be moving over to Torrevieja in the second half of October, but need to know if it's worth bringing my gas-guzzling 3.3 litre V6.

It is LPG converted so is very economical to run here in the UK, but if I have to drive to Murcia or Alicante to fill up with gas I will probably sell it here in the UK.
    I'd rather not sell it if possible - need it to transport me, a dog and a lot of belongings across to Spain, and it also doubles up as a van when the seats are removed.

Hope somebody can give a positive reply, Vic.
    I have not seen any LPG pumps on my travels ?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por tangobrian Ver Mensaje
      I have not seen any LPG pumps on my travels ?
      Nor have I.

You can always check Repsol, Petronor campsa or Cepsa.
      Those are the biggest in spain and im sure they would have it if available in Spain

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X