Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Home Offered For African Grey

We are offering a home to an African Grey Parrot, if you know of anyone having to re-home there parrot, we are experienced and know how to care for one, parrot must come with cage . We are at home all day, foster for Paws and Animal Aid so could get refrences. Do not wish to buy from breeder or pet shop, want to re-home/rescue one. Thankyou.
    Editado por última vez por jacksan; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2538-jacksan en , 19:36:55.

Still looking to re-home rescue a parrot. If you know of anyone please let me know, thankyou.

Comentario

Still waiting for a Grey to love and care for, if you hear of one needing a home ,please let me know thanks

Comentario

These things cost about £700-£800 each. No wonder you haven't been inundated with replies!!

I'll give a good home to a 50" LCD TV if anyone has one!!

Comentario

Good home offered for a 2.4m sat dish.
          If anyone has one that needs re-homing?

Comentario

This is getting silly not I dont mind a joke, but on the serious side there are birds that have been so neglected over the years that people dont want them because of there behaviour, it is one of these I wish to rescue, there can be all sorts of reasons, I heard of one recently that had not been out of his cage for 26 years, now these birds have the intelligence of a 3 - 5 year old, so how cruel is that, and as you can imagine the behaviour problems it would display would be extreme.

So no, I am not expecting a perfect, healthy bird for nothing, I wish to rescue one that needs help.So if anyone hears of one I would be obliged.

There does not seem to be a rescue charity in spain for Parrots, there was one in the Costa del Sol whish seems to have shut, and just like with cats and dogs these birds do get abused and neglected.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Scorpio Ver Mensaje
              These things cost about £700-£800 each. No wonder you haven't been inundated with replies!!

I'll give a good home to a 50" LCD TV if anyone has one!!
              with respect for jacksan.... Thats bloody hilarious. Im still laughing...

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por jacksan Ver Mensaje
                This is getting silly not I dont mind a joke, but on the serious side there are birds that have been so neglected over the years that people dont want them because of there behaviour, it is one of these I wish to rescue, there can be all sorts of reasons, I heard of one recently that had not been out of his cage for 26 years, now these birds have the intelligence of a 3 - 5 year old, so how cruel is that, and as you can imagine the behaviour problems it would display would be extreme.

So no, I am not expecting a perfect, healthy bird for nothing, I wish to rescue one that needs help.So if anyone hears of one I would be obliged.

There does not seem to be a rescue charity in spain for Parrots, there was one in the Costa del Sol whish seems to have shut, and just like with cats and dogs these birds do get abused and neglected.
                oh and by the way. Speak to teh Safari park in Elche. and also Mundomar in Benidorm. They do recieve neglected exotic animals such as parrots etc

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Nalle Ver Mensaje
                  with respect for jacksan.... Thats bloody hilarious. Im still laughing...

That was the idea, just to make people have a laugh.

Comentario

Dont get me wrong it made me giggle to
                    Editado por última vez por jacksan; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2538-jacksan en , 11:20:31.

Comentario

oh and by the way. Speak to teh Safari park in Elche. and also Mundomar in Benidorm. They do recieve neglected exotic animals such as parrots etc
                      Thankyou will contact them

Comentario

Have e-mailed them, and the animal sanctuary in Guadalest, thanks for that advice, Iwill just have to be patient until the right bird comes along, thanks again.

Comentario

Still Looking

Comentario

Trabajando...
                          X