X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Dongle

Hi,
    I'm looking for some help to help me select a mobile internet package. I recently saw an advert offering internet access via a dongle at 9euros a month - does anyone have information on this this company (as I lost the advert) in terms of who they are, quality of service and any hidden costs? Any information on good low cost providers would be welcome.
    Thanks.

Vodafone

Vodafone sell 3g dongles for 69 euros with various packages available depending on your usage. I've never seen them used so I dont know how fast they are. They have a shop in Playa Flamenca And Torre

Comentario

these dongles are pretty good actually, but........... if you plan on downloading / streaming tv or radio, forget it. they will work out really expensive.
      fine if you are using for general browsing and emailing but anything else really eats up your monthly allowance which can be 1,2 or 3gb according to which package you subscribe to.

Comentario

Carrefour sell them as far as I know

Comentario

Hi there,
          Orange , vodaphone, and moviestar all have monthly packages if you go into the shops and check (in Habernras) all varying in prices but most will tie you in for 12 to 18 months, you also need to have an NIE number to set up the direct debit to pay. checked lots of options ourselves whilst we were over at end of October but we opted for pay as you go internet (check my post on this) as we dont live over there this was the best option for us. hope this helps

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por cheekyu Ver Mensaje
            Hi there,
            Orange , vodaphone, and moviestar all have monthly packages if you go into the shops and check (in Habernras) all varying in prices but most will tie you in for 12 to 18 months, you also need to have an NIE number to set up the direct debit to pay. checked lots of options ourselves whilst we were over at end of October but we opted for pay as you go internet (check my post on this) as we dont live over there this was the best option for us. hope this helps
            sorry cheekyu, i could not find your previous post on pay as you go internet, could you let me have the details and costs please.
            thank you.

edit:
            oops.....have just found your previous post, sorry.
            Editado por última vez por tonygold; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/3045-tonygold en , 07:14:57.

Comentario

Many thanks for all the replies. It looks as though the pay as you go version is for me.
              Lithgy

Comentario

I'm playing with my dongle now!!!

I got an unlocked '3' modem off ebay, £50 delivered. The best of this is. If a cheaper deal becomes available from another provider all I have to buy is a new sim card.At the moment I'm using a Simyo payg sim for €10, you can check the data costs at simyo - Home.

the coverage at Altos del Limonar isn't too bad, as far as I know it uses the Orange network.

Seano.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X