X
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Developer Running Late

Assuming who you are buying through operate the same as who I am buying from I would contact them to arrange a mid term inspection. This might force their hand to come clean if not when you get there and find that there has been no movement on the site since you signed up to purchase demand to see a Director to sort it out.
    Might sound mad but that is how we made progress.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por tornado
      Bernie -please see a pm to you. Thanks
      Thanks for reply.What completion date were you given?How did you manage to get them to offer alternative?There info to us is minimal.

Comentario

Developer running over

Tornado - would love to know how you got Ibernian to give you different options, like you I am in Phase 4 but everytime I talk to the spanish office of Ibernian they keep saying that everything will be ok and that Phase 4 are not been offered anything yet!!

You can post reply to me by private email if you do not wish to post on the site - see memebers list for email address.

Comentario

REPLIES

Bernie - have you an email address?
          Stoney - need confirmation!

Comentario

I have got e-mail address but dont know what to do to get it to you.Do you.?

Comentario

Got your message.Thanks

Comentario

Tornado - i'd be interested to know how you found out the land was denounced 18 months ago ? If you know it was denounced.... do you also know why ?

Comentario

Redbeard -have you bought here also ?

Comentario

Developer Over Running

Bernie tried to e-mail you my experience but you must have disabled link but you can probably piece it together from what I have already posted

Comentario

Morbob please try e-mail again as there was a prob but should be ok now.We're desperate for any info as you can probably tell.

Comentario

DENOUNCEMENT

Hi, I eventally found out about the denouncement through the 'other' forum having spoken to many other people in the same boat. Apparently the land was denounced due to the green peace activists (or some such organisation) due to its close proximity to the salt lakes. I was lead to believe that this also affected the hospital but I believe the hospital has now re-started but I've been told thats changed builders - dont know what the change of builders had to do with it. We were reliably informed in November 04 that the land had been denounced for 16 months - that came straight from the horses mouth as it were - though I dont think the people who told us realised that we had gone out only 12 months prior, so that meant they sold to us knowing the land was denounded!

Comentario

Morbob,

There is a full stop after the link to the e-mail address which is probably the root of the problem.

Try bdet42@yahoo.co.uk

Let's hope this post lasts the course.

Chris.

Comentario

Hi, As these posts are a bit old has there been any updates on the land where this development was meant to be ie:denouncement or dual carriageway plans.I would be very interested to know.
                            Thanks.

Comentario

Developer running over

Hi,
                              just thought I'd update anyone else in this farce.NO Development since the beginning.Still no news from any companies concerned.
                              Ant.

Comentario

Los Balcones

We where also in phase 3 and was offered another property in a different urbanisation, we hade to contact Atlas 24/7 to get something done and it paid of in the end. They took us to another urbanisation paid our flights and we snapped the property up, we now have signed and completed and have our keys to our new home (and glad we decided to take up the offer of the new urbanisation which feel feel is much better) All i can say is keep contacting Atlas like we did and im sure you will get some answers. Another bit of advise if you are requesting your money back then becareful, we where told by an Atlas rep that it could take forever to get your money back as the builder will just keep offering you different urbanisations, and it could take years. We thought our deposit would come straight back from Atlas as this is what we considered doing at the time, but this is not the case the deposit is from the builder.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X