Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Torresat

I am told that Torresat have gone down the pan and been denounced !! Correct or another rumour

Torresat

I was in their office at Playa Flamenca yesterday morning and they were trading then lots of people and action about so i guess it is rumour

Comentario

At least *part* of the official reason for Telmicro getting shut down, is because they were rebroadcasting tv channels - now aren't Torresat rebroadcasting tv channels as well ? ?

Any genuine reasons why Torresat wouldn't be closed down as well ?

Comentario

Torresat might want to look down a few drains when they realise that hundreds of past Telmicro clients are now moving their dish aerials and retuning their Coship boxes to receive free Torresatelit transmissions.

Aerials are changing direction around here hourly as the word spreads !

Got to give it to the Brits and Irish, they are adaptive !!!!!!!!

Comentario

Probably the reason Torresat are still on is the fact that they are not charging anyone direct debits only the installation fee.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Mazzer Ver Mensaje
            Probably the reason Torresat are still on is the fact that they are not charging anyone direct debits only the installation fee.
            Dont know what channels you can get. But it would be foolish of Torresat to rebroadcast sky or other channels thats not completely free.

That was the main reason why TM was closed. If they only retransmit free satelite tv. I guess that they would be OK

Comentario

Yes we have been told they are only free to air channels there are no sky channels we do not have a card either

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por KC1 Ver Mensaje
                Torresat might want to look down a few drains when they realise that hundreds of past Telmicro clients are now moving their dish aerials and retuning their Coship boxes to receive free Torresatelit transmissions.

Aerials are changing direction around here hourly as the word spreads !

Got to give it to the Brits and Irish, they are adaptive !!!!!!!!
                I know a number of ripped off ex-TelMicro clients who are going through hell at the moment. But I'm not smart enough to tell them how to re-tune their Coship boxes. Are there any secret websites with info on how to do this???

I don't quite get the drains reference - is this a coded joke?

Comentario

we still have tv

Comentario

Somebody earlier said Torresat are now only charging the 250 installtion for changeover to them and no monthly subscription, is that correct? They must be loosing a lot of money this way. Two men tried to change the ariels of two of my neighbours yesterday and failed, but I assume others have succeeded which I am sure Torresat are pleased about, their previous competitors equipment being adapted to receive their signal free of charge!!.
                    The UKTV channels on Torresat are not free to air, they are part of BBC. As I understand BBC Prime is a subscription channel, RTE channels are not free to air at the moment, there are other channels also which are not on the list of free to air, so not sure where that leaves Torresat.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X