Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• TV viewers revenge ?!

Telmicro did the dirty on us. Other little TV companies have taken money and disappeared. Torresatelit charge us for receiving TV programmes they get free.

Solution, do what hundreds are now doing, turn your old Telmicro mesh aerial and retune your old Telmicro Coship box to receive free Torresat signals !

It may be illegal but there, so are they after all - charging to receive BBC etc.

TV viewers revenge or what ?!

A couple of Irish guys are doing the dirty deed for 30 euro cash in hand no questions asked. Pity you blabbed though, mouthy !

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por KC1 Ver Mensaje
      Telmicro did the dirty on us. Other little TV companies have taken money and disappeared. Torresatelit charge us for receiving TV programmes they get free.

Solution, do what hundreds are now doing, turn your old Telmicro mesh aerial and retune your old Telmicro Coship box to receive free Torresat signals !

It may be illegal but there, so are they after all - charging to receive BBC etc.

TV viewers revenge or what ?!
      OK, so which bit of world wide web needs explaining, anyone can see you happily discussing illegal activity, duh!!! Your revenge may not turn out so sweet, if companies can bounce TV signals maybe just maybe they could encrypt that signal, and then no one can receive nada, nice work, dude, LOL

Comentario

Feck em all I say !!!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Crispy Ver Mensaje
          OK, so which bit of world wide web needs explaining, anyone can see you happily discussing illegal activity, duh!!! Your revenge may not turn out so sweet, if companies can bounce TV signals maybe just maybe they could encrypt that signal, and then no one can receive nada, nice work, dude, LOL
          Always get one dont you. So once "whoever" discovers this discussion, do you think they are going to go to the trouble of sourcing your I.P., then contacting your ISP to try to get hold of your contact details, and then report you to the authorities for "discussing" an activity that "might" be carried out................................ I dont think so.

I think it's you that needs to have the intricacies of the WWW explaining, as you clearly have no idea when it comes to perceiving the technicalities and legal ramifications of it all .

As regards receiving Torresat for free. The signal is usually encrypted, but because they have taken on so many new customers over the past couple of months, they have run out of cards for the receiver. As soon as they get a new stock, and get them out to the new customers, you bet your bottom dollar that the signal will be re-encrypted, and all of you that have retuned your boxes will receive nothing once again. This I was told by the installer who installed my Torresat when I switched from Telmicro.

Comentario

Thats absolutely right Britbuild at the moment we are not being charged and do not have a card but Torresat are quite aware of people doing this with their telmicro equipment and as you say as soon as the cards have been issued and the mesh system turned off the signal is going to be scrambled.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Britbuild Ver Mensaje
              Always get one dont you. So once "whoever" discovers this discussion, do you think they are going to go to the trouble of sourcing your I.P., then contacting your ISP to try to get hold of your contact details, and then report you to the authorities for "discussing" an activity that "might" be carried out................................ I dont think so.

I think it's you that needs to have the intricacies of the WWW explaining, as you clearly have no idea when it comes to perceiving the technicalities and legal ramifications of it all .

As regards receiving Torresat for free. The signal is usually encrypted, but because they have taken on so many new customers over the past couple of months, they have run out of cards for the receiver. As soon as they get a new stock, and get them out to the new customers, you bet your bottom dollar that the signal will be re-encrypted, and all of you that have retuned your boxes will receive nothing once again. This I was told by the installer who installed my Torresat when I switched from Telmicro.
              I think he meant that since KC posted it on this forum, now torresat will now about it (since they obviously scans Torrevieja.com forum daily to discover complotts to stealing their signal) so they will encrypt the signal right away.

Comentario

Seeing that on another thread, people are charging E30 for the great TV retuning trick, apparently Torresat have now announced on their info screen that all TV transmissions which can be received via an aerial are going to be switched off later this month. They have known all along that ex Telmicro clients were retuning their Coship Boxes and turning their meshes to receive Torresat broadcasts free of charge.
                How can Torresat claim to be legal when they are rebroadcasting for a monthly fee BBC and ITV channels which can be received directly from teh satellite with a large enough dish free of charge. Con merchants the lot of them like most other things in this bloody country !

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por KC1 Ver Mensaje
                  Seeing that on another thread, people are charging E30 for the great TV retuning trick.
                  Really, where ? All details given here for retuning haven't amounted to a pile of beans in the end ! !

If anyone can retune telmicro to torresat in the La Mata area, just let me know, and I've got 6 that need it doing - they can get 40 euros per retune.

If you can definitely do it, just email your telephone number to :

johnbishop1@hotmail.com

Comentario

Does anyone here know how to retune the coship box?

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X