X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Watering holes in Torrevieja

Hi All,

I've been tasked with organising a small party of people a few days in Torrevieja in mid december.
    One of the things I've been asked to do is find a late/all night watering hole.

I have been to Torrevieja a couple of times, but don't really know where anywhere is, so simplish places to get to would be preferred.

Can anybody offer somewhere that would be suitable for late night/early morning drinks, in the area around Torrevieja, midweek in Mid December??

I know it's probably asking a lot, but you never know!!!

Thanks

Originalmente publicado por scottm Ver Mensaje
    Hi All,

I've been tasked with organising a small party of people a few days in Torrevieja in mid december.
    One of the things I've been asked to do is find a late/all night watering hole.

I have been to Torrevieja a couple of times, but don't really know where anywhere is, so simplish places to get to would be preferred.

Can anybody offer somewhere that would be suitable for late night/early morning drinks, in the area around Torrevieja, midweek in Mid December??

I know it's probably asking a lot, but you never know!!!

Thanks
    The area behind The Keepers on the front in Torrevieja is your best bet. People call it Bar Street. The pubs and bars open late and stay open until the small hours and then the scene moves on to Pacho's disco until about 8 in the morning then the normal bars have reopened to stop you going dry!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por simmy Ver Mensaje
      The area behind The Keepers on the front in Torrevieja is your best bet. People call it Bar Street. The pubs and bars open late and stay open until the small hours and then the scene moves on to Pacho's disco until about 8 in the morning then the normal bars have reopened to stop you going dry!

Bars there usually close around 4am, so there isnt anyone that later .
      If you go down Avendia habaneras, there are a few places there.
      Tirachinas is one of the, open to early hours in the morning
      Atmosphere can be a bit tacky though. But if you are a big crowd it could be good.

Pacha is open until 8 am.... I think.....

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por simmy Ver Mensaje
        The area behind The Keepers on the front in Torrevieja is your best bet. People call it Bar Street.
        thanks for that. Can you specify where/what "the keepers" is??

is there a proper name for Bar Street??

Comentario

Bars

If you're looking for being able to have a nice drink in an atmosphere that you can chat away in, The Music Box on Avenida Habaneras is great, good music, open til 4.

The Bar Street is the other name for Calle Apolo, find the open air parking at the port and keepers is there, mid december will be pretty quiet there, but generally the bars there play loud r&b / pop club music, also open til 4am.

Midweek, I dont think you'll find anywhere open all night - pacha may be open mid week by then, but I can't be sure. At the moment it's Fri/Sat night only. High entrance fee applies.

On avenida Habaneras there are a couple of late night clubs that MIGHT be open mid week, but I haven't been there for a while. They're called JF VIP (RnB/Funky/Hip Hop), La Facultad (Rock / Spanish Pop / Club) and Tirachinas (Spanish and Latina music). Another bonus - they have no entrance fee, only a minimum of 1 drink.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X