Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Clubs on Cabo Roig Strip - Orihuela Costa

Ref. the Skala Club and the Gentlemen's Club on Cabo Roig Strip - Orihuela Costa - does anyone know if the 'honey slots' working there are health checked before we use them ? Don't want to catch the pox or HIV !!!!!!!

PS. better flesh shambles in Orihuela than manchester for sure ! Got laid in OC when I was 17 !!!!!!!!

Originalmente publicado por ManUtd1 Ver Mensaje
    Ref. the Skala Club and the Gentlemen's Club on Cabo Roig Strip - Orihuela Costa - does anyone know if the 'honey slots' working there are health checked before we use them ? Don't want to catch the pox or HIV !!!!!!!

PS. better flesh shambles in Orihuela than manchester for sure ! Got laid in OC when I was 17 !!!!!!!!

Good 'hole' Orihuela Costa - the best rubbish tips, the best sewage problems and now ...... the best brothels. One hell of a family holiday and residential location ! What more could we all ask for ?

Comentario

As I have said before, 'poor old O.C.' When I last went there, as a previous resident in the area, I must say how shocked I was at the number of failed businesses and the general state of the district as well as the huge numbers of properties on the market. I remember someone telling me once that when banks start to close then look out. Well, they are closing down on O.C. I see. Yes, I suppose the likes of those particular establishments will thrive now the place is in such decline - unfortunately, they always do. They also bring the dross in who only add the the downward spiral.

At least Torrevieja has a forward looking Mayor and Government which badly shows up that of Orihuela.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por ManUtd1 Ver Mensaje

Has to be safer than using the 'dames de las carreteras' but I would strongly recommend you use a 'condón' young man.

Comentario

Think the word is "condom"...........................lol

Comentario

No use a Condon - he was a former Chief Constable affectionatly known as 'Johnny'

Comentario

And some Jeyes fluid

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Drewth Ver Mensaje
                As I have said before, 'poor old O.C.' When I last went there, as a previous resident in the area, I must say how shocked I was at the number of failed businesses and the general state of the district as well as the huge numbers of properties on the market. I remember someone telling me once that when banks start to close then look out. Well, they are closing down on O.C. I see. Yes, I suppose the likes of those particular establishments will thrive now the place is in such decline - unfortunately, they always do. They also bring the dross in who only add the the downward spiral.

At least Torrevieja has a forward looking Mayor and Government which badly shows up that of Orihuela.
                The Clubs have been there for a long time. They are part of Spanish culture and are all over Spain like football and bullfighting. A haven from wives and girlfriends

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por sueh21 Ver Mensaje
                  Think the word is "condom"...........................lol

condón is Spanish for condom.

Doh! Sue

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X