Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Bbc2

Does anyone get bbc 2 on a 1.9m dish as I dont in Torrevieja, also Ive heard that channal 5 is coming to free view soon, has anyone got it yet??? cheers

Comentario

Yep we get BBC2 & Channel 5 on a 1.9m dish. Admittedly BBC2 is weak around the afternoon period midday to mid afternoon, but nightime is good. This is Los Balcones area, however a friend who is 1/2 km away doesn't get either despite having the same setup. I suspect it's all to do with the installation.

Comentario

bbc 2 and channel 5

Thanks for the reply, I have a pace sky box and according to the internet as from yesterday channel 5 is now on freesat on channel 105...but I dont have 105!, do you know the frequencies that you receive bbc2 and channel 5 on please

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por benaimee2000 Ver Mensaje
          Thanks for the reply, I have a pace sky box and according to the internet as from yesterday channel 5 is now on freesat on channel 105...but I dont have 105!, do you know the frequencies that you receive bbc2 and channel 5 on please
          10773 H
          22000-5/6

Comentario

We have the sky boxes as well and all the frequencies are as previously reported on this thread.

The only difference we have is the card which cost 20€ which allows I think Channel4 or 5 sorry can't remember. This is for free to air channels as opposed to free to view----confused----I was.

I'm sure one of the more technically people on this forum will correct me. All this info is on the site we're not allowed to mention, but of course that's down at present.

Comentario

channel 5

Hi thanks for the instant reply...tried it and get a message saying no signal!!!

Comentario

Are you still having trouble ??......ebt

Comentario

channel 5 and bbc2

Hi, yep still no 5 or bbc 2, got a brand new pace and a golden interstar and 1.9m dish and cant find them on either, thanks for any info you may have

Comentario

channel 5

hi you wont get 5 without a card if you are using a skybox or fiver there sister channel, i think ebt is your man , reading this forum thanks geoff

Comentario

5 and bbc2

thanks for the reply...apparantly from yesterday channel 5 (info on channel web site)became free to view on channel 105 on the sky box... but I have no 105 or 106 on mine!!!

Comentario

hi im in uk at moment , tryed takeing out card and 5 is still scrambled, i have no trouble getting 5 o n a 90cm dish at playa flamenca, but only with the card, if you havent got the card when your box does a search it misses out 5 and 6 on the epg, you have to search with the card in to get it on the epg. i have heard that its going or gone free to view on the freesat recievers, and other recievers but not on a sky box yet, pehaps when sky do another over the air upgrade pehaps it will then be free, not sure when

Comentario

just joined this forum as the "other" one is down....recognise a few names....and a few more questions that i hopefully can answer
                          EDIT: just seen that i have already been mentioned a few times, including on the second reply on this post!"

on a sky box FIVE on 105 requries a sky card, as it is still encrypted (it uses a very strong satellite - should be available on an 80cm dish)

on a freesat box FIVE is available for free and, as it is on the same frequency as BBC2 is only available at the same times as BBC2 (this free version is on the weaker astra2d satellite - big ie 1.8 or 2.4 dish required)

you can get free FIVE on a sky box by going into services, 4, 4, frequency 10773, h , 22.0, 5/6, navigate to FIVE, press yellow and put a yellow tick next to it, and SELECT to store it in your "OTHER CHANNELS" list.

on a sky box C4 104 and its sister channels are free and do not need a sky card.

you can get free C4 and FIlm 4 on a sky box by going into services, 4, 4, frequency 10714, h , 22.0, 5/6, navigate to the channel, press yellow and put a yellow tick next to it, and SELECT to store it in your "OTHER CHANNELS" list.

you can get free C4+1 and E4/M4 on a sky box by going into services, 4, 4, frequency 10720, v , 22.0, 5/6, navigate to the channel, press yellow and put a yellow tick next to it, and SELECT to store it in your "OTHER CHANNELS" list.

there is another stronger c4/e4/m4 availableon 12480, v, 27.5, 2/3 - but htese require a sky card to unlock as they are not free (apart from the "TTon4" whoich does not) - these are c4 ireland and needs to be encrypted for broadcasting right reasons (RTE have the irish rights for many c4 programmes)

During testing, i noticed that some programmes were not available on the FREE version but were replaced with a "PROGRMME UNAVAILBLE ON FREESAT FIVE DUE TO BROADCAST RIGHTS" banner.

On a BRAND NEW SKY BOX, at the moment 104, 105 and all their sister channels will not be in the EPG. you need a Sky card to be able to load them into the EPG. but in a Sky Box that has previously had a sky card in you can use ANY card (like a credit card) in the sky card slot, and that will trigger the card slot into action and think that a sky card in actually in and it will (in 99.9% of the cases) restore the bbc and itv regions to their previous regional settings (and not the default bbc1 london or itv central) and put 104 and 105 (and the sister channels) into the EPG. this will need to be done until sky amend their software (in anticipation the answer to your next question is "how long is a piece of string!")

hope this helps
                          Editado por última vez por satandpcguy; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/3071-satandpcguy en , 21:20:07.

Comentario

channel 5 and bbc2

Hi again, tried the credit card and the frequency and no joy!!!and more help, ps it is a brand new bx and never had a card...thanks
                            also
                            should we get cbeebies aswell???

Comentario

again, the old credit card trick wil NOT work in a new sky box.
                              allt he credit card trick does it make the box think the sky card is in and change the default 101 and 103 bbc / itv regions to the last known regions - as defined by the postcode where the sky card is registered.

cbeebies / cbbc is also on the same frequency as bbc2 / free five - but both only broadcast from 7am to 7pm uk time....

if you are not getting bbc2 / c4 on your dish, and a neighbour with the same sze dish does, then maybe your dish needs looking at....
                              Editado por última vez por satandpcguy; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/3071-satandpcguy en , 21:16:25.

Comentario

thanks, what about tuning in a golden interstar receiver to any of these as I have no card for the sky box, is that easy?
                                wierd I now have channel 4 on 104 ,channel 5 on 105 after putting in my credit card...but no picture just a message saying insert your sky veiwing card!!!strange
                                Editado por última vez por benaimee2000; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/620-benaimee2000 en , 21:22:59.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X