X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Satellite TV

Hi guys,

new to this forum. Have a place in Rojales and wanting to install quality sky satellite tv. Any advice on decent companies? I've heard Torrestat is good. Any decent advice appreciated.

Thanks

Comentario

Happy with Torrestat

Hi,

I moved here in May and had Torrestat come over and install a dish on the roof of the flats I live in,to give me digital tv,all english channels.
      A few weeks after it was installed it broke down and I called them and they came over the same day and fixed it for no cost-since then I have had no problems.
      I think the installation feeand the monthly fee of 20 euros is very reasonable considering you get BBC1,2,3,4-ITV1,2,3,4 and Channel 4 and 5 and american channels such as Fox an CNN which have great prgrammes on then.

When they came round when it was broken they did so very quickly and were very friendly.

Thanks

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Harry Vardon Ver Mensaje
        new to this forum. Have a place in Rojales and wanting to install quality sky satellite tv. Any advice on decent companies? I've heard Torrestat is good. Any decent advice appreciated.
        The only way to get "quality sky satellite tv" is via your own personal dish and own personal receiver. The signals are direct from the satellite to your own personal receiver.

Torresat are a rebroadcaster, a third party broadcaster, not a satellite TV provider, who take the signals from the satellite using their own dish, and resend it on their own system. Many go with them as they do not want to go the big dish route you need for BBCor ITV.

The quality of this rebroadcast compared to direct from satellite is poor. There is no chance of HD, or interactive functions (bbc Sports etc) or widescreen.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por satandpcguy Ver Mensaje
          The only way to get "quality sky satellite tv" is via your own personal dish and own personal receiver. The signals are direct from the satellite to your own personal receiver.

Torresat are a rebroadcaster, a third party broadcaster, not a satellite TV provider, who take the signals from the satellite using their own dish, and resend it on their own system. Many go with them as they do not want to go the big dish route you need for BBCor ITV.

The quality of this rebroadcast compared to direct from satellite is poor. There is no chance of HD, or interactive functions (bbc Sports etc) or widescreen.

I`m with Torresat and I think the picture quality is excellent. Some lipsync problems on Ch 4 but a good picture nontheless. And widescreen is available on most of the channels.

Having said that. A lot of people would rather put up with a poor picture than none at all.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X