Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Simultv charges announced

Just channel hopped and Simultv has an announcement of their prices they will be charging. 250 for installation and 20 a month.

who would waste some money for something thats illegal and wont last haha!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por anonymous21 Ver Mensaje
      who would waste some money for something thats illegal and wont last haha!
      I bet your life people will go for it.

Comentario

I have Digital plus TV and today have watched the Arsenal v Man U game live on Teledeporte. I have neighbours who have just paid out near on 1000€ for UK freeview TV (complete with an ugly dish the size of the house) and they had to go find some bar to watch the game. Who is the mug?

Comentario

Some people want to watch BBC and ITV so like us can get it on a 1.45 dish on our one bed apartment roof, plus we have Spanish TDT (not digital plus) which cost 40 euros for the box and watched Arsenal v Man U live, plus I download any programmes I have missed from ThBox and UKNova on the internet, so it is possible to have everything you want without having to run down everybody else! Had 7 years of great TV from Telmicro, but time to move on now to something more secure, certainly not going to pay 250, when already lost my 180 in June!.

Comentario

Have got a broken picture now on the old Telmicro so what is happening now????

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por jacksan Ver Mensaje
              Have got a broken picture now on the old Telmicro so what is happening now????
              The story about the latest convulsions of Telmicro was in one of the free papers this week I thought ?

Whatever, it was headed by a warning from the paper - Don't trust rebroadcasting - its illegal.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Chrisdee Ver Mensaje
                I bet your life people will go for it.
                Unfortunately, they will.
                Those that do - don't come back here moaning when things go t**s up!

Comentario

I´ve just heard some interesting news....i hear that one of the owners of simulsat, is a guardia civil officer from snta pola!! anbody else heard about this?

Comentario

Sim

I have just heard from my aunt who heard it from her hairdresser, who was told by the binman, who got it from his wife's cousin who works in a paper shop, who was told by a customer who lives near the mast that sends the signal, that she spoke to a man walking his dog by the salt flats that a major backer might be starting this TV service up soon, but there again it could be a rumor.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X