Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Pay as You Go Internet

If I bring my Laptop to Torrevieja is there a pay as you go mobile internet access I can buy?

If so how much?

Internet access

For heaven's sake don't use a "dongle" from the UK. We have recently returned and because it took so long to download things the bill is horrendous, or at least I think it is for what we got!! I'm sure they must have an equivelant in Spain that would work out cheaper - perhaps if you visited one of the mobile shops they would be able to help you

Comentario

Yes! I wondered if you could get a Spanish "Dongle"

Comentario

You can buy these in Spain but why not go to a cafe who do wireless connection I know of 2 in La Zenia it will only cost you a coffee where are the mobile will be quite expensive

Comentario

Hi there
          we,ve just returned from spain and we bought a vodaphone dongle it was 69 euros and we used it for a week whilst over there its a pay as u go, we found this the best option for us you can top up by a minimum of 20 euros per time and of course its how much u use it, the top up lasts for 3 months if you dont use it all
          hope this helps

Comentario

cheeky what are the usage limits / costs please ?

Comentario

Dongle Charges

What ever you do don't use a "dongle" from the UK. I have recently purchased one from Orange and because it took so long to download things the bill was £735 covering a period of three weeks which is daylight robbery considering I only used it to recieve and send emails and book a couple of flights. If you need to use the internet you are better going to a bar or coffee shop that offer the use of the net, or find a wifi site.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por GAL Ver Mensaje
                You can buy these in Spain but why not go to a cafe who do wireless connection I know of 2 in La Zenia it will only cost you a coffee where are the mobile will be quite expensive
                Where are these cafes please?
                Do you ask for a code?

Comentario

Hi

You can find internet acess at Sacko's Bar on El Limninar, Post Shop on San Luis commercial centre and Lo Marabu on Lemon Tree Road and you can get wifi connection at the hotel behind Lo Marabu.

Regards

Pete

Comentario

Are the La Zina internet cafes free connection? Do you know any in Torrevieja? Where are the La Zina ones and I will give them a go!!!!!

Comentario

Hi there
                      Its was a spanish dongle that we bought from carrefore or you can get them from any vodaphone shop theres one at La Mosca, the intial 69euros that it cost included 20 euros credit which lasted us a week using skpe and msn etc and downloads if you are expecting to use it more than this then you can get a 60 euro top up which gives unlimited access for a month but again if you dont use this within the month you lose it.
                      I believe the usage was upto 3g on a 20 euro top up.
                      (again do not buy an english one)
                      the connection was very good and we had no problems
                      hope this helps

Comentario

thanks a lot

Comentario

I know one is Red Sea Cafe come off the La Zenia roundabout from Torry 1st exit then right under bridge the cafe is on the right at the end of the row of shops

Not sure where the other is I will let you know as the friend who uses them is coming to see me today

I am told the access is via a password so you have to buy a coffee to get the password which is changed daily

Comentario

Dongle

Our "dongle" is also an Orange one, we have found out that the connection needs to be 3G and not GPRS to get a reasonable speed - won't be hanging on waiting next time...

Comentario

Hi

The Pink Mopy bar in the centre of Torre has free Wifi.

T

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X