Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• David Essex concert by Chris Nott Dec 6th

As seen on 'Stars in their eyes' Chris brings you the looks and sounds of David Essex just like the real thing. UK's no:1 trib: to the star sings all the hits and the xmas hits...'Winters Tale'.
    Asturias venue....6th Dec:

Sounds great. Been to Bee Gee night and it sounded and looked fantastic. well done.
    Looking forward to David Essex night.

Comentario

Thanks to snoopy for all his work!

Comentario

Hope hes as cute as the David I remember. I like winters tale, brings me back.

Comentario

mmmmmm should i bring my underwear to throw at him?

Comentario

We know the people who are coming to dress the tables and stage for this show and it will be the same amazing presentation as seen at the alicante shows.

Comentario

I was at the Bee Gees and have to say the organisation, sound and act etc were superb. Well done to all involved and I have already bought my ticket for David Essex. If its as good a show as the BGs it will be fantastic.

Comentario

My weekend is sorted because im down to see fc Torre mmmmmmmm hot or what.
                You guys make my day. I think girls....forget the football side which is good...just go for the hot guys!
                Sorry for the non-football side to my chat boys.

Comentario

Is the Liverpool game on this weekend?

Comentario

MMMMMM footballers this weekend and David Essex next weekend. Il be knackered just watching the hot men!

Comentario

Was David Essex really that sexy?
                      He did have some really good songs, especialy when he done his 'silver dream machine' and 'gonna make u a star'

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por alan&angie Ver Mensaje
                        Was David Essex really that sexy?
                        He did have some really good songs, especialy when he done his 'silver dream machine' and 'gonna make u a star'
                        You are probably too young Angie. David was before your time.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por hotjules Ver Mensaje
                          MMMMMM footballers this weekend and David Essex next weekend. Il be knackered just watching the hot men!
                          have you recovered from oggling all those sexy men ? who said it was just the males that where pervs

Comentario

get a life you idiot noboby is interested in you or your posts you should be barred from the forum

Comentario

Trabajando...
                            X