X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• UK State Pensions - budget

from yesterday's announcement:

The pension credit will be increased in April from £124 to £130 a week for individuals and from £189 to £198 for couples. State pensions to rise in line with highest rate of inflation, from £90.70 to £95.25 for a single person. Pension and child benefit increases will take effect in January, three months early, and every pensioner gets a one-off payment of £60 from January while couples get £120.

I read the bit about Pensions & Child Benefit being paid from January, on the TV screen as Sky was reporting the Pre Budget Report. However, every mention since then, either in the press or on TV has only said that the increase in Child Benefit will be paid three months early. I wonder who is right.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por dorsetlad Ver Mensaje
      I read the bit about Pensions & Child Benefit being paid from January, on the TV screen as Sky was reporting the Pre Budget Report. However, every mention since then, either in the press or on TV has only said that the increase in Child Benefit will be paid three months early. I wonder who is right.
      I got this from the BBC.

Comentario

Its probably not true then!!

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X