Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Thank You Gallows

Just a small thank you for those kind words. (not) But just to let you know that everyone with a big dish is breaking the law. English stations only broadcast to the UK and Ireland. The only legal TV you can have in Spain is BBC prime and it cost £135 a year for a few stations no ITV or Sky. All English TV is pay to veiw as we have a licence,Spanish say pay to veiw English TV is ilegal in Spain.( At the moment they are just turning a blind eye to all the big dishes) Some of us simply do not have the money to spare.
    Editado por última vez por La Marina; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/3016-la-marina en , 17:16:21.

Thought you had something new to tell us.
    Originalmente publicado por La Marina Ver Mensaje
    Just a small thank you for those kind words. (not) But just to let you know that everyone with a big dish is breaking the law. English stations only broadcast to the UK and Ireland. The only legal TV you can have in Spain is BBC select and it cost £135 a year for a few stations no ITV or Sky. All English TV is pay to veiw as we have a licence,Spanish say pay to veiw English TV is ilegal in Spain.( At the moment they are just turning a blind eye to all the big dishes) Some of us simply do not have the money to spare.

Comentario

Where do the spanish say this about pay to view TV and what is BBC Select?

No BBC TV out here is legal!!

Comentario

yllig

Just ask the BBC or ITV., copy of email that i sent, and reply from BBC

Hi we are one of thousands of people who have been ripped off in Spain with our TV programmes.of which we now have none.

Could you please tell me how we can receive English TV legally and how much it costs, and what we all have to do

Many thanks

Reply from BBc

You can receive BBC Prime by subscribing for a smart card, which includes an annual subscription for a fixed fee of £135.13, with the opportunity to renew your account if you so wish once your subscription comes to an end.

To ensure that your card will work, please first check that your decoder / set top box supports viaccess 2.5 cards.

If so, you will have no problem in receiving this channel.

If you wish to subscribe, please complete and return the attached form back to me, I can process your application and you will receive your smart card. I have also attached our fact sheet, which details how your card will work.

If you have any other questions, please do contact me,

Kind regards

Victoria Soleil.

Victoria Soleil | Sales Assistant, Distribution

BBC Worldwide Channels, EMEA
        BBC Worldwide, Media Centre, D1, 201 Wood Lane, London, W12 7TQ
        T: +44 (0)208 433 3952 | M: +44 (0)7984 256 338

Also read police statment on telemicro.

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X