X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Dog Need Help Urgently

Message from the fosterer:-

Last Friday I was driving to work and in a curve, I saw something curled up in a ball. I turned around and there she was. She was probably giving up and dying. I thought that she will ran away but she could not even stand up (see pictures). I took her to the Veterinary Clinic and the doctor said that her eye needs surgery. Hopefully she is able to see with her other eye. There are not bone fractures on her. The doctor thinks, that she was not hit by a car. I just wish that whoever did this to her, will pay someday and will look exactly like her… or worst.

My situation is difficult. My boss just had a stroke so, I don’t have a job anymore, but a lot of dogs and expenses.
    I am really sorry if I have to say this, but I will not be able to pay the veterinary expenses for the treatment of this dog. I already own the doctor 380 €.
    If I don’t get help, I would probably feel obligated to put her down because I cannot see her suffering like this. I cannot take this anymore. I don’t know who is the person who has done this to her, but I do know what she and I are going through.

Today, she took 3 steps and it breaks my heart to see her like this. It is not the same to look at the pictures and to look at her.
    It is difficult for her to be up. She is very weak. I have been cooking for her chicken with carrots since last Friday, and she eats it all. Tomorrow, we have to go to see the veterinary again. He told me the other day that she cannot have the eye surgery yet. Due to her health issues, she will not be able to be sedated. The doctor needs to treat the infection first and then do the eye surgery.

Please send your donations to:

Banco Santander: 00492737342494044041

Titular: Francisco Donaire

email: malaguita_1143@hotmail.com (Pepa)
Trabajando...
X