Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

BEAT THE CRISIS - NO MONEY skills swap - would you be interested?

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• BEAT THE CRISIS - NO MONEY skills swap - would you be interested?

Hi, I had an idea the other day that I'm sure a few people may find useful. So far I have 18 people interested, hoping for many more!

We all have our own little skills and talents that can be useful to other people, or have items that can be expensive to rent... how about to combat the crisis we all list what we have to offer in return for what we need.

E.g. I can offer translations at the guardia, policia local, anything really from English to Spanish or vice versa, and could really do with some repairs to a couple of my wooden dining chairs etc.

I'm sure with all the people on the forum, so many individuals we should all be able to help eachother, and therefore not need to spend out unneccessary money when things are already tight.

What does everybody think about this? I saw a report oin a similar thing being done in england and was working really well.

Sign up here if you're interested and maybe we could arrange a meet to get things organised and started up. If you're not sure what you could offer but would still be interested, please email me on jenbromfield@hotmail.com with title SKILLS SWAP or leave your name on here and we can discuss options!
    Regards,
    Jen

Terrific idea. Please could you keep this thread posted with any updates. I have taught many things in my time and you have me thinking right now. Basic computer skills etc etc.

Comentario

Interesting

It's a shame that not more people on this site have left even their support for this idea.

Thankfully from the other places I've advertised we have almost enough people to get going... the offer is still open to those that are willing to work their way out of the crisis.

John, I will be more than happy to keep you updated, I'll be setting up an email addy just for this soon, and when I do I'll give you the addy and take yours... thanks for your interest.

Comentario

excellent idea, especially when our currancy is worth s&&t , old school but can`t fail, well done that man..... goods and services imperative"services"

Comentario

just trying to think what i`m good at, without being too explicit, i am good with a drill and screwdriver,that`s about it, now don`t be naughty ha ha, good idea though, looks like we should return to the market garden and the barter system,needs must when the devil drives::::

Comentario

It's a brilliant idea but something I think should be done anyway with or without a credit crunch, it's called helping people out if you can. Hope it does take off and we get back to the days where people are willing to help each other out.

Comentario

First meeting

Hi everybody,

Right we've got enough people to get started, what I need to do now is get us all together to work out a points system that will work for us.

I'm arranging a get together on SATURDAY 31st JANUARY at 15:00 in SHANNON'S PUB (CV905), Torrevieja.

If you'd like more info or have a copy of the rules that other similar groups like LETS use, please email me on torrevieja_trade_exchange@hotmail.es also feel free to add that address to Messenger.

Regards,
              Jenny

Comentario

Good luck to you all on this as it sounds a great idea, there is a UK based website that does something like this, it was on the Tonight program last week.

Strange this, me and the wife arrive the 31st night and I used to work in Shannons

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X