Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Line Dancing at Hotel Algorfa, Algorfa

John Carrington. UKA Qualified Instructoris re-starting his Line Dancing Lessons. The new venue will be Hotel Algorfa, Algorfa.

Complete beginners will be at 11am every Monday with Improvers taking place at 1.30pm. Anyone interested can ring John or Amanda on 606 783 989 or 628 147 410.

I thought this hotel as been sold ?

Comentario

Line Dancing at Algorfa

Hi Angel,

I also was led to believe the hotel was to be sold but had first line dancing there this morning (Monday) and owner, Robin, tells me it fell through.

Even if it had been sold we were assured by the new owner's to be that the Line Dancing would still go ahead.

Good turn out this morning. Look forward to seeing you if you would care to pop in next week.

Bigjohn

Comentario

the hotel should be sold this month normally... I will see you quiet offen because I should go to work in this hotel :-p

Comentario

Line Dancing at Algorfa

Many thanks for that snippit of information Angel. If you hear anything further could you let me know. In the meanwhile if you are around next Monday please introduce yourself.

My wife and I may well have seen you there already as we go in quite often.

Comentario

hi ! yes no problem but the new owner should have bought this hotel ages ago ..... the actual owner is very piss auf and myself aswell . Wait and see........

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X