X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

torresat

Originalmente publicado por Torresat Ver Mensaje
    TORRESAT are now offering FREE installation to customers of telemicro, simulsat and anyone with a current dish or mesh system.
    After paying telemicro for two licences and not getting the service I then contracted torresat and paid them 290 euros for installation plus 20 euros/month for what is a substandard service and now to add insult to injury they are giving free installation, meanwhile my neighbours are enjoying "piggybacking" their system for free, what an injustice

Comentario

Torresat

Fkyfifer01....................I'm sorry you have a sub standard service but I have to say that we had it installed 'free' 2 weeks ago by a couple, Peter and Tracy, who turned up dead on time and were most helpful. We had a problem during and after the winds so I called them back, turned up on time and moved the dish, no charge.
      Whilst I'm not happy about paying 20 euros a month I had to choose between that and a big dish and I have to say the reception is so much better than it was with Telmicro.
      I was also pirating signals but Torresat have now started to scramble theirs although I think you can still get Simulsat at the moment.
      If it does go pear shaped or something better turns up then I might lose a few months subs but I'm happy to risk that at the moment.
      As for those who paid for installation just before it became free, I'm sure all of us have at some time bought things in a shop only to see the same thing half price a few weeks later, luck of the draw.

Comentario

Hi Sugar,
        i wouldnt have minded if they refunded me half the price, at the moment I am trying to watch football on GOL but it keeps freezing and picture breakup, that's what I mean by substandard- - - - I expect more for my money

Comentario

British tv

We come to our apartment inTorevieja approx 5 times a year and in total spend about 18 weeks there. We used to have Telemicro before the plug was pulled. We still have their box and their aeriel. At the moment we do not have any BritishTV. I do not want to pay for installation and get ripped again. I do not mind paying a monthly subscription but no more than 20 euros per calendar month. Which is the best Company to deal with? And can you supply details along with telephone contact numbers. Obviously I want satsifactory reception not one that keeps crashing. Our apartment is on the outskirts of built up Torrevieja facing the salt pier. Please respond asap

Comentario

tv

Philip,

Torresat are doing a free install if you are a change over from Telmicro, they take the old telmicro equipment. 20 euros a month gets yo 70 channels + radio.
            All equipment new.

Simulsat: you can pick up using your old Telmicro gear and a little bit of knowledge or they will send someone to re tune for ''up to 50 euros''. 36 ish channels and 20 euros a month.
            Possible downside is if they upgrade their equipment, receiver and aerial, it could cost you.

Some people are happy with Torresat, some are having problems.
            Some people " " Simulsat " " "

You pays your money etc.

If you're content not to have bbc/itv then get either an 80cm/1m dish which will give you about 100 channels of mostly rubbish but in English, some have gone for the Spanish TDT system where I believe you get a choice of language, ie. if the program was made in English you can listen in English. Apparently kits cost about 80 euros for aerial and digibox.

HTH.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por simmy Ver Mensaje
              I'm not surprised they have had to resort to this. It breaks down most weekends halfway through films etc. and doesn't return for hours. There is no info on most channels, time's are wrong and most of the channels are crap
              I agree with you Simmy.I have had simular problems, for the last 4 weeks.I need help. Cannot get in contact with our installer he does not answer his phone. 13 Channels are missing,others are breaking up'My wife is about to shoot herself. missing the last part of Nadal/Federer FINAL. then to cap that the romantic film she was watching diapeared at the very end.Have tried numerous contact numbers and have failed to reach anybody.It has been sugested to ring Daniel to talk us through tunning,I am not sure if his phone number was posted with his consent, so I am reluctant to disturb his free time.Our instalers name is.JEROEN van LEEVLEN, my address 59 Calle Sorolla Quesada. HELP....

Comentario

Hi Budgie, I lost 10 channels and eventually after many calls the installer came back muttered something about frequencies being changed and retuned it but now all my channel numbers have changed
                PS Nadal won

Comentario

British tv

Thanks for the responses to my mail. Am getting the strong impression that what is currently on offer is not worth having . When we had Telmicro we had no bother until the law pulled the plug. Now I keep hearing of breakdowns and poor after sales service. Guess I shall have to resort to watching t.v. in the restaurants as and when available. And for movies by cheap discs to play on my dvd player. We do have spanish freeserve and we can get the odd english language programmes, or should I say american programmes. And the cost of the box was only 50 euros which included the dvd player. What I do miss though is english language news such as BBC or Sky. Does not seem worth paying 240 euros a year (almost £250) for rotten service that we only use for 4.5 months. Works out at approximately £53 per month for useage.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por flyfifer01 Ver Mensaje
                    Hi Budgie, I lost 10 channels and eventually after many calls the installer came back muttered something about frequencies being changed and retuned it but now all my channel numbers have changed
                    PS Nadal won
                    Thank you flyfifer01, That is all i require is a muttering installer, I will be happy with that.

lindas,you still have tv. Good for you.

kitten, Did you read my thread correctly? my plea for assistance, is falling on deaf ears my installer will not answer his phone, I wish i knew where he lived I think i got his name right, I assume he is Dutch, plus all other attempts including offices etc. no luck so far.

Comentario

We have changed from a 1.2m dish to a 1.9m, so 1.2 for sale with a digibox. You can get many english channels including Sky & BBC news, films, kids & music channels and shopping channels. No BBC1 or ITV. Looking for 100euro for dish and box. Phone 600899096.

Comentario

Torresat

I got Torresat installed in September 2008. Recently we lost about half of our channels. I went to the office in Playa Flamenca to report the fault they informed me there was a problem that day with the system. They gave me my card to put in my digibox. Also they arranged for the installer to call out which he did within 2 hours. My dish orginally pointed to the salt lakes he turned towards blue lagoon. He also returned the box which gave me 5 more channels. Touch wood since then we have had a crystal clear reception.

Comentario

british tv

Why do Toresat take away the telmicro box etc? It is supposed to be telmicro property. And we the customer will be held responsible for it.

Comentario

Philip for a start there is no more Telmicro so what would they want with your box etc. Besides they surely owe you for loss of service before attempting to take back boxes, also when we changed over to Torresat we were able to keep our box but guess what it is still here gathering dust. And just to clarify about the lost channels, they changed the frequencies from the Blue lagoon transmitter and all you have to do if you do not want to contact an installer is call into the Playa Flamenca office and get a printed out instruction leaflet and you can put in the new frequencies. As to the channels being in a different order does no one ever look at their instruction book that comes with the digibox it is all in there how to sort the channels into the line up that you want, so easy to do. Now what else, oh yes the installers names and numbers are all being shown on the Torresat information channel so I'm guessing that they want you to call them thats what they are there for.

Comentario

I have Torresat tv and it's not working today. Does anyone else have the same problem? I can't get through to their customer services department.

Comentario

My tv says "no card inserted". I've never had one and I've always had the channels. Should I have a card? Thanks. Vince

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X