Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Originalmente publicado por Mazzer Ver Mensaje
    How many more times must it be said they do not need them under Spanish Law and guess what we are living in SPAIN
    Then why don't you watch SPANISH TV?
    I think you'll find that it's a breach of international copyright a bit like pirating DVDs

Comentario

How do you know which TV I watch

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Mazzer Ver Mensaje
        How do you know which TV I watch
        It really doesn't matter - but make the most of your rebroadcasted UK programmes because they'll soon all be turned off.

The UK TV Corporations are well aware of the situation here in Spain - did you really think they'd sit idly by and let these parasitic pimples rebroadcast and make money out of their ingenuity and investment, I don't think so.

Let's just wait and see eh!
        Editado por última vez por Warrior; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2594-warrior en , 13:30:14.

Comentario

Solaris to Torresat

Friends of ours were with Solaris until it was closed down on Tuesday, so they decided to go with Torresat.

From 2 different installers they were told that because they were with Solaris they have to pay €240/€250 for installation + the €120 for the 6 months prepayment.

So much for the 'FREE INSTALLATION' being printed in the various papers and also being advertised on the radio.

Comentario

Torrestat seem to be one big rip-off Company and highly unrecommended to anyone considering installing a new system. It is 4.20pm on Tuesday March 31st, and the system has been "off" for most of today. Like a lot of companies here who seem to have a monopoly, complacancy rules OK.

Comentario

We'd had ENOUGH of the rebroadcasters (we were caught out by Telmicro who took almost 700€ from us a few months before they got caught &, as non residents, we'd only used it a few days).

We forked out for our own 1.9m dish last week & treated ourselves to a HD Humax box that will record two channels at the same time on a 320GB hard drive. 80 hrs recording if it's HD & 200 hrs on ordinary.

We choose a company in Daya Nueva called a2sat who actually even had an extension bracket made so the dish could be placed on the rear of our property rather than where other companies had insisted it must go, to get a signal, on the front !! A guy called Guy did a good job, very friendly & attentive we found.

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X