X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Iberdrola and electricity bills

Iberdrola and electricity bills

I don't know how reliable this information is but someone I was speaking with today informed me that he had recently been to the 'Master Cadena' shop in Pilar de la Horadada which maintains an Iberdrola enquiry desk. He was told the Iberdrola (electricity) bill is to become a monthly event. The last bills have been estimated apparently perhaps accounting for their increased amount and bills are due to rise by a few percent.

I intend to make enquiries myself next week as in the years I have been here, Iberdrola have never supplied me with a printed bill although they do take the money by DD from the bank when it is due.

You can get your bill online. Better than waiting for a postman!
    Originalmente publicado por John50 Ver Mensaje
    Iberdrola and electricity bills

I don't know how reliable this information is but someone I was speaking with today informed me that he had recently been to the 'Master Cadena' shop in Pilar de la Horadada which maintains an Iberdrola enquiry desk. He was told the Iberdrola (electricity) bill is to become a monthly event. The last bills have been estimated apparently perhaps accounting for their increased amount and bills are due to rise by a few percent.

I intend to make enquiries myself next week as in the years I have been here, Iberdrola have never supplied me with a printed bill although they do take the money by DD from the bank when it is due.

Comentario

we had a ibberola bill taken out from our bank in december and january perhaps started monthly ones ? has any one else had the same.

Comentario

We get paper bills and we have registered for online services so we check every two months
        around the 27th of the month.

We have just had a bill for Nov and Dec. How do we know if its estimated or a proper one? We cannot check our meter as it is a communal one and no-one has a key (not even me as President)!!!

I am amazed that they will just do such a big change without even notifying people. We only put the money into our CAM Bank every two months when the bill is due so would not have had the money in there for the next direct debit if it comes out every month instead of two monthly.

The longer I stay in Spain the more amazed I get with the way they do things here.

Comentario

New Market in Rojales/Formentera

Hi
          Has anyone heard about the market starting 19th January in Formentera.
          If will run from Mon - Fri 10am to 2pm.

Comentario

have just spoken to iberdrola after registering on line with them. yes they are now taking monthly bills from the bank say thanks for telling us iberdrola nice to be kept informed.

Comentario

As a result of this change (we too put money into our account every 2 months and it looks like there were insufficient funds to cover the bill) we appear to have been cut off. Have been unable to get a response from IBERDROLA r.e. getting re-connected. Does anyone know the procedure?

Comentario

I once had a problem with IBERDROLA. I couldnt get through on the phone so I when to my CAM bank with my bill and they sorted everything out for me on the phone.

Comentario

iberdrola reconnection

I had this problem of being disconnected a couple of years ago and if you email them they will send you details of the account you have to pay your bill and reconnection fee in to and then once you do that they will ask you to fax proof of payment to them and then they will reconnect just go to website and type in the contact us section make sure you put in account ref details etc hope this helps regards jeanie

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por sparky Ver Mensaje
                    As a result of this change (we too put money into our account every 2 months and it looks like there were insufficient funds to cover the bill) we appear to have been cut off. Have been unable to get a response from IBERDROLA r.e. getting re-connected. Does anyone know the procedure?
                    Yes this has happened to me. What I had to do was to take the paper bill to one of the banks on the paying in sllip at the bottom. Pay the bill and get a recipt, then fax the recipt to Iberdrola and they came and turned the power back on in about 4 hours.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X