Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• moving to villamartin

hi we are looking at relocating to the villamartin area in the near futurei have recently sold my cleaning company in the uk and was looking at starting something similar in the local area
    what is business like over there or is it all doom and gloom as in the uk
    we are over for 6 weeks in july august for a recon mission

You will need to be very good pricewise the work is very seasonal

Comentario

it definitely will be all doom and gloom if you relocate to villamartin theres nowt there.have you ever been? i would seriously have a rethink if i was you.

Comentario

I pay a window cleaner 30 euro per month for a 3 bed 3 reception house as the windows do get very grimy and I struggle with them. But, I think you will find it tough gettingwork I am afraid. Friends of mine wouldn't do it for that and have not managed to find any work doing it distributing leaflets. It is a loely place to live though. Good luck

Comentario

Villamartin is more residential than most so it's very quiet - those of us who live here appreciate that. It's not really a holiday place. Something to consider is a complete change of direction - a home delivery service would be very welcome - restaurant take-aways particularly. A lot of people here don't have their own transport and the bus service is - how shall I say it - quaint. Most cleaning companies work any area within a 30 minute journey. Key holding is another avenue - lots of people are looking for a cheaper deal and if you are a genuine, proper key-holder the word soon gets around.

Good luck in whatever you decide on. Most of those who don't like Villamartin are looking for places with lots of clubs and noisy bars - fine for holidays - not so good to live with.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X