X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Translating

Hi

I have found a great website that will translate from English to Spanish and vice versa for free and it is very quick.

www.freetranslation.com

I used it to translate a lease and it was fantastic.

Amanda

Comentario

Hi,
      I agree with beastess,I have used the freetranslation .com a couple of times. When my son went over last month, I sent him on a couple of errands ,his Spanish is not very good and I was in a rush so I used the site for a couple of letters .Luckily I noticed a couple of mistakes before I gave them to my son. I tried again but came to the conclusion ,A it is an American site and probably more use to south American Spanish.Also from experience with some American friends English is English and not American.
      archiebake

Comentario

Comentario

Hi,
          Steve I quite agree I would not dream of using this type of software for anything legal.
          After my own short experience with this software I will find the time to do it myself in future.,
          I was just interested to see how useful it was or was not.
          archiebake

Comentario

Hi folks,

Sorry for providing bad information.

Amanda

Comentario

Hi Amanda,
              No need to say sorry, thanks for the input ,it is what a forum is all about to learn from each others experiences.For you the site worked.
              archiebake

Comentario

Hi Amanda. Sorry if I seemed abrasive and as I say it MIGHT help to get the flow. "Probably" better than nothing!

Comentario

Comentario

Forgive me if I am wrong before the Forum was changed did we not have a translation spot. I am sure I have seen it somewhere.

OneDay

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X