Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Buying a car

torremendo. Although you are not aware of it, I purchased my last car from your company when you had a branch in Punta Prima....That's why I have no hesitation in recommending your firm..you did all my paperwork and made the transaction very simple and stress free..

I don't know you personally and it wasn't you I dealt with but when I am ready for another change, you will be the first port of call.

Comentario

New Car

If you go for a new car go to dealers outside of Torre area. Alicante or inland as I did and got a better deal than I would have locally.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por GAL Ver Mensaje
        If you are coming to Cabo Roig try Auto Roig it is a Spanish owned company run by 2 english men James & Darren, they did us a good deal all the paperwork and I am sure all we needed was NIE , Passport and driving licence.
        hi im james at auto roig in cabo roig we have been here over 6 yrs now,if you need any help understanding the procedure of buying a car in spain please give me a ring on661 938 806 or pop in im next to asia chic cabo roig

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X