Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• REM concert

When is the REM concert taking place in Torrevieja?

For such a big band to visit such a small place (relatively) I would have thought there would have been much more publicity.

Are there any plans to bring any other groups to the area - U2, The Eagles, Rolling Stones, The Who etc.... I live in dreams!!

May 27 on land near Pacha. At the press launch it was commented that Benidorm is a smaller town than Torrevieja but has hosted the Stones and many other top line acts. Who knows??????

What I do know is that the budget for improving the land is substantial and I cannot believe it will squandered on one night!

Comentario

Anyone know how many tickets have been sold to date?
      Last I heard there was only about 40% sold.
      I think it's because it seems to have been very poorly marketed.
      It took me ages to find where to get tickets. Finaly bought them from the Shannon bar. To only put them out through el corte ingles and Cam bank seems strange.
      Hopefully they will sell quicker nearer the time so there is a full house (field/whatever).

Comentario

I understand that ticket sales have improved massively over the past few weeks - don't forget they are now available from the Foreign Residents Office in the Main Square

Comentario

you can also get them at carrefour

Comentario

I read in the Guide this week that so far 15000 tickets have been sold so far, plenty of posters on the bus stops around town.

Roxy Music are also playing in town at the end of July so things are looking good music wise.

Perry

Comentario

Roxy Music.
              Are they still alive?
              Any idea where they are playing and you can get tickets from?
              Should be good watching them shuffle around the stage with a zimmer frame.

Comentario

July 31 at the Eras de la Sal theatre.

Comentario

I read that REM were to be playing at the Antonio Soria Park.

Can anyone tell me where this is.

Regards

Brickie

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X