Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Which Mobile??

Do we have a phone guru? I have a contract with Movistar which is just ending. I would like to change to a PAYG with, probably, either Lebara or Hits Mobile. Does anyone have knowledge, opinions, experience or advice please?
    All contributions gratefully received.
    Regards, Jeff.
    Editado por última vez por webby; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/3361-webby en , 20:35:47. Razón: Spelling Mistake

Never heard of them! Hate to say it

.. we might hate the big boys but in my opinion this is one area where you want a big company back up - thought I had lost my phone and Orange immediately turned it off (save 100s€ on calls to strange countries by the 'finder') supplied new SIM card and free phone - OK I am on a contract but you want service!

Comentario

I agree in part but you can't beat their prices. Google them and have a look.
      Regards, Jeff.

Comentario

Lebara Mobile

I changed from Movistar to Lebabra last October as it is much cheaper than Movistar especially for international calls. Also, every time you top up you get 50% extra free. i.e. top up with 10 Euros you get 15 Euros credit! If you go to a good internet cafe (i used Dog + Bone in La Zenia) they should be able to give you a comparison of Lebara/Movistar prices so you can see for yourself. I certainly wouldn't change back to Movistar. TARO

Comentario

Try Euphony I find them VERY cheap no connection charges to UK whatever Telitec tell you(they told me no one does that here) the plan is PAYG it is 10cpm to landlines in UK 25cpm to mobiles, calls to spanish landlines have a 16 cent connection charge then 12c pm if you are phoning another Euphony customer it is 6cpm www. euphony.es they have english speakers AND after each call it tells you the call cost and how much money you have left wish I had had them when I first came to Spain

Comentario

Thanks for the input folks.
            Regards, Jeff.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por GAL Ver Mensaje
              Try Euphony I find them VERY cheap no connection charges to UK whatever Telitec tell you(they told me no one does that here) the plan is PAYG it is 10cpm to landlines in UK 25cpm to mobiles, calls to spanish landlines have a 16 cent connection charge then 12c pm if you are phoning another Euphony customer it is 6cpm www. euphony.es they have english speakers AND after each call it tells you the call cost and how much money you have left wish I had had them when I first came to Spain
              Does anyone know how long top-ups last for, and how long can ye go without using the sims card before they turn it off?

Cheers
              C
              -- just found it on the website

6 months of use between top-ups.
              Editado por última vez por MoodieC; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/3360-moodiec en , 17:06:28.

Comentario

no different than any other provider even in the UK I send myself a text every moonth to ensure my UK phone stays active takes me 2 mins and costs a few cents

Comentario

Anyone know where I can get a Lebara sim card?
                  Regards, Jeff.

Comentario

Hi,I have it,I am very recently change my network for that i used this The Unlock Spot.com - Unlock you phone at the unlock spot! site unlock code ,now my mobile is working well.You may also try this site.

Comentario

Dog And Bone in La Zernia

They know very well and they will offer you many options...

Comentario

Hi,My opinion is Nokia, my Nokia is fulfill all my expectaions,So only i am using this mobile.for this Mobile recently i switch over new network,but the new sim is not work,after that i unlock it with this Pro Unlocking.com - Experts in Mobile Phone Unlocking unlock code,now my Nokia is working well with new Vodafone Sim.

Comentario

Oh thanks a lot. It is very useful.

Comentario

Hi, I've used Hits mobile for the past two years and find their charges pretty reasonable and you can top up at an ATM or online on their website - no problema!

Comentario

I think you should go foe iPhone 4 instead any other phone as i has got every thing in it.
                              The HD result in videos and the camera with flash has no match with any other mobile available in the market.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X