Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• freeatlast

I wish to lose weight using the 'Slimming World' method. I appreciate they do not operate themselves in Spain. Are there still any groups in the Villamartin area offering such a service?

Thanks

There is a Weight-Watchers group at the Sophia Wellness Centre, Cabo Roig but I can't join as it clashes with my Spanish lessons. I have used Slimming World in the past - very successfully - I lost 4 stone but have put it back on. I'm in Villamartin and thinking of maybe doing something - perhaps we could do something between us - contact me if you like.

Comentario

You could always try the online version
      Online membership with bodyOPTIMISE - Slimming World

Q: Does Slimming World run groups outside the UK?

A: Slimming World doesn't have any groups overseas at the moment and we have no immediate plans for moving our organisation away from the UK. The reason for this is that we would not be able to train, monitor and support Managers and Consultants to the degree necessary to give our members the service they deserve. We would therefore be jeopardising Slimming World's excellent reputation of which we are so proud.

We offer online and postal membership to slimmers outside the UK. You can find out more about bodyOPTIMISE by visiting bodyOptimise: fast, healthy, weight loss; revolutionary, interactive support
      and to learn more about postal
      membership, click here.
      Editado por última vez por Stockerz; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/698-stockerz en , 09:56:44.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Stockerz Ver Mensaje
        You could always try the online version
        Online membership with bodyOPTIMISE - Slimming World

Q: Does Slimming World run groups outside the UK?

A: Slimming World doesn't have any groups overseas at the moment and we have no immediate plans for moving our organisation away from the UK. The reason for this is that we would not be able to train, monitor and support Managers and Consultants to the degree necessary to give our members the service they deserve. We would therefore be jeopardising Slimming World's excellent reputation of which we are so proud.

We offer online and postal membership to slimmers outside the UK. You can find out more about bodyOPTIMISE by visiting bodyOptimise: fast, healthy, weight loss; revolutionary, interactive support
        and to learn more about postal
        membership, click here.
        Hi! I am new to join this forum. I read your post. I appreciate you to share a very useful information. I hope this information help me a lot regarding to achieve my target goals.

Nashville Personal Trainer
        Editado por última vez por Rodrik; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/6839-rodrik en , 09:15:47.

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X